First Elimination Final - West Coast vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Quality half from North...
Getting next to nothing from their midfield; Wells, Anthony, Bastinac, Gibson and Harvey all absent.
Jack Darling is brilliant. 51 goals so far for the year in his second year. Superb effort.
Not a good weekend for the Scott brothers.

WA 2 - Scott's 0

DB_20120308205926478307-420x0.jpg

North look so far out of their depth it's not funny.

To think if this game was in Melbourne vs. Geelong they might've had a chance. If only they didn't squib that game against GWS...
You're kidding me?? With this kind of "pressure" the Cats would have smashed them too and be preparing for next week. We all doubted North's game-plan would hold up in finals and it's been demonstrated vividly that it's miles off

(Log in to remove this ad.)

when was the last time a team didn't kick a goal in a half in a finals match??
Bit irrelevant now and only with respect to no goals in the first half, but I'm think Collingwood against Richmond in the 1927 Grand Final. Seems so long ago so I could be wrong.

You're kidding me?? With this kind of "pressure" the Cats would have smashed them too and be preparing for next week. We all doubted North's game-plan would hold up in finals and it's been demonstrated vividly that it's miles off
Yeah, you're right, North have been gawn for a few weeks now. Scott has no answers. Shocking form leading into finals. And with Todd Goldstein playing as their starting ruckman, they were always going to be in trouble.

Interesting stat: Grima hasn't had a single disposal yet. Probably been worst on ground so far. To think, I've heard him described as an 'excellent defender'. He's lucky he's playing on the crippled Josh Kennedy.

We have gifted West Coast 6 goals on a plate with diabolical disposal, stupid football and rubbish tactics.

West Coast have merely had to stand there and receive the ball.

How you going twit ? Y
ou said kennedy wasnt playing ?
Giving us wce fans crap all week, how sweet it is to see you team crumble under finals pressure. Now lets here brad scotts whinge.

We can lend you The Weapon :)

Dunno about that, but a "half weapon" is needed.

We don't have the elite disposal skills to match this game plan. Sides are now zoning off us and creating turnovers because of these inadequate skills.

We need to add some more bash and crash in to our game plan. Weights, weights, weights.

Remove this Banner Ad

First Elimination Final - West Coast vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back