First Elimination Final - West Coast vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ziebell bumps someone, trying to win the ball = thread floods full of posters calling him sniper, dog etc

Lynch cannons into someone, knee out and everything, right near the kidney/back area - barely mentioned.

:thumbsu:
Ziebell hit him in the head. If Lynch hit McMahon in the head then there would be but he didn't. You North fans really do have NFI

i-was-saying-boo-urns.png

"I was saying BOO-mer."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ziebell hit him in the head. If Lynch hit McMahon in the head then there would be but he didn't. You North fans really do have NFI

Yes, the head is the only area we should take care of...Do you have any idea how dangerous kneeing someone in the back is while running at full pace? And apparently we have NFI...

edit: And it could be argued that it was deliberate from Lynch. I haven't seen it enough but it was at least reckless.

This is seriously hilarious to listen to.

Just proves that WCE supporters are the biggest spanners in the competition.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did you watch any of the other games this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

First Elimination Final - West Coast vs. North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back