Review First Preliminary Final – Pies vs Giants, Saturday 21st September 2019, MCG, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Giants. I reckon I pulled a calf when the siren went jumping up off the couch!

You've had terrible luck with injuries and never really had a good run at it. You really deserve this.
Bloody hell mate don't joke about that.

We already lost a fan for real for injuring themselves.

We really really do have an injury curse.

"Where's your Mummy gone... where's your Mummy gone
Little Eddy, wronged...little Eddy, wronged

Where's your Mummy gone... where's your Mummy gone
Far faar awaay" (to a gran-nee)

"Where's your Mummy gone... where's your Mummy gone
Little Eddy, wronged,..little Eddy, wronged
Where's your Mummy gone... where's your Mummy gone
Far, far away" (to a gran-nee)
Far, faaar awwaaaay" (to a gran- nee)

"Last night I heard my Mummy singing this song
ooooh wee, chirpy chirpy, we're in the gran-nee, chirp"
"Woke up this morning, and my Mummy shone
Ooooh wee, chirpy chirpy, we're in the gran-nee, we're in the gran-nee, chirp"

Last edited:
I haven't been around here much this season but I was so overwhelmed and overjoyed tonight. What a win. I will not admit that I might have cried when the full time siren went.

Likewise mate, on both counts. Feeling mighty proud of the club!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just wanted to congratulate you guys.

While I'm a Swans fan through and through and they always will be my team but I am a foundation member and have seen this side grow from the team running around in Blacktown in 2011 and having sat in the stands through the 100 point drubbings of 2012 and 2013 and the heartbreak of 2016 to see how far they've come now. And I'll never baulk at the opportunity to enjoy sticking one up Fat Ed.

To pull out performances like you have over the past 3 weeks, the team has shown more cojones than some of these historied Victorian clubs whose supporters question your clubs reason to exist ever will. GWS has had everything, including the kitchen sink thrown at them and yet, they still stand.

I think next week is going to be a really tough, hard fought contest. Though nothing good ever came easy, did it? Win or lose, you have something to incredibly proud of.

Good luck. Enjoy the week.

Cogs wont play for that exact reason, he wont take a spot off a team mate.

You dont think if he thought he was right that we wouldnt put his hand up and GWS wouldnt be interested

He doesnt have to nominate the poor bugger who would need to make way. That is Camerons job.

anyone care to nominate the INS and OUTs for next week.

What does the WEG Premiership poster look like for you guys. The Blues poster is just some fat bloke wearing a Carlton jumper.

This is when there is a drawback of not having an animal as a mascot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review First Preliminary Final – Pies vs Giants, Saturday 21st September 2019, MCG, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back