Review First Preliminary Final – Pies vs Giants, Saturday 21st September 2019, MCG, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Holy shit !!!!

Just watched the Brett Deledio interview. It's on the giants website now. And absolutely balled my eyes out like a baby.

I had no idea. Was so so much more than just Richmond winning a flag.

I hope every so how giants player watches that before they run out !!!

Give the bloke a shot at it #doitforlids

On SM-N960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Holy s**t !!!!

Just watched the Brett Deledio interview. It's on the giants website now. And absolutely balled my eyes out like a baby.

Thank you. Just watched it too.

What a legend. Through all that adversity and most had no clue.

The Lid’s Off, Giants!!! Just win it for him!!

Fight until the end!!!

Attachments

• IMAG1240.jpg
    IMAG1240.jpg
    293.4 KB · Views: 44

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon you guys are a red hot chance today if you match them early. Still in at QT and hopefully you can get past your MCG demons. Bloody hope you get up because the inevitable Victorian love-in if you don't will be painful. Good luck!
Holy s**t !!!!

Is he any chance for next week if you get up, or has he been officially ruled out?

Reckon you guys are a red hot chance today if you match them early. Still in at QT and hopefully you can get past your MCG demons. Bloody hope you get up because the inevitable Victorian love-in if you don't will be painful. Good luck!

Is he any chance for next week if you get up, or has he been officially ruled out?

He’s obviously better one leg than some so he can play as far as I’m concerned.
Played 3.5 qtrs with his injury in his last game.

He’s obviously better one leg than some so he can play as far as I’m concerned.
Played 3.5 qtrs with his injury in his last game.
Could play the deep forward role he played early in his career if one of Himmelberg and Finlayson could rotate further up the ground I guess - maybe have a Mitch Morton-like influence. Hope you guys get up and he gets the chance! Always seemed like one of the more likeable blokes in football.

A real testament to your depth that you're in a Preliminary Final and as many as 4 realistic changes can be discussed for if you are to make it through to next week.

He is a chance. No one has written him off yet

Remove this Banner Ad

Review First Preliminary Final – Pies vs Giants, Saturday 21st September 2019, MCG, 4.35pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back