Fixture Fixture 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know what all the stages of grief are, but i'm at the one we're i'm we're out of the spotlight
I am totally at acceptance; we’re unprecedented level of bad, we will likely not win a game, this may have dire ramifications for the club. There’s nothing that we as a support base can do.

I am totally at acceptance; we’re unprecedented level of bad, we will likely not win a game, this may have dire ramifications for the club. There’s nothing that we as a support base can do.
i think there's different definitions of "unprecedented bad".

we're in the 'worst team in history for 4 years' category.
but is that worse than not winning a flag for over 50 years?
Or not even winning a final for 20 years?

Is it a fair assumption that the final replacement game will be the dogs round 23 game?

Is it a fair assumption that the final replacement game will be the dogs round 23 game?
If we are going to have replacement games can we please not have the Bummers as one of them. Its just to hard to get good seats due to the large membership base. Have us play them as our home game along with the Pies and the Cats. Our replacement games could be any of the other clubs at Marvel or MCG. Tigers, Blues, Doggies, Dees, Hawks and Saints were seating is easier to aquire..Surely it cant be that hard to fix.

I'ts weird, the 1:45 Saturday timeslot is now considered the worst according to commenator's and radio heads like Whately and Derwayne, prefer it to Sunday twilight myself.
It's the ****ing best!!! Proper footy time.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

I'ts weird, the 1:45 Saturday timeslot is now considered the worst according to commenator's and radio heads like Whately and Derwayne, prefer it to Sunday twilight myself.

I hate it. Any time other than Saturday afternoon is good. For purely selfish reasons mind you - my commitment to local footy means I can't watch it. Longing for the day where we get back to night games. Even Sundays are better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eliminating Hawthorn from the finals would be the ultimate way to finish the season. FA chance of it happening though...
Few weeks to go, who knows?

Eliminating Hawthorn from the finals would be the ultimate way to finish the season. FA chance of it happening though...
They are going to run all over us, it will be the end to the season that everyone wanted last year.

EDIT: ;)

Last edited:
Speak for yourself. And listen to Harry on SEN last week if you’re going to go on with this.
I was being facetious, was very happy with the win in Round 24 last year. I hope we do so again this year however I do think the Hawks will be way too good for us. I think we've got one more win in us against the Eagles this weekend.

I have no idea who Harry on SEN is.

I was being facetious, was very happy with the win in Round 24 last year. I hope we do so again this year however I do think the Hawks will be way too good for us. I think we've got one more win in us against the Eagles this weekend.

I have no idea who Harry on SEN is.
Sorry, I was surprised, didn’t think you were of them. Harry is the only Harry there is (Sheez) and his bit on Dwayne’s show is the only thing on SEN worth regularly listening to!

He had a nice exchange last ep about how it meant to him and other players to end 2023 with a win. There’s a world where we actively try not to win that game to get Reid and then don’t get to keep everyone else who has signed on this year.

Sorry, I was surprised, didn’t think you were of them. Harry is the only Harry there is (Sheez) and his bit on Dwayne’s show is the only thing on SEN worth regularly listening to!

He had a nice exchange last ep about how it meant to him and other players to end 2023 with a win. There’s a world where we actively try not to win that game to get Reid and then don’t get to keep everyone else who has signed on this year.
All good HtoH, it's my fault, two recent posts of mine have been misinterpreted I think that's a big hint to me not to be facetious.

Of course Harry is Harry on SEN, I was thinking is this some talkback caller I should know 🤦‍♂️ I don't go out of my way to listen to Derwayne but on your advice have downloaded the latest episode I'll check it out.

I got tired of arguing with friends last year about how it was more important for the club to win that last game than get pick one, I gave up in the end, all they could see was pick one where all we could see was 5 years of hurt that win was the hope we all needed going into 2024.

They are going to run all over us, it will be the end to the season that everyone wanted last year.

EDIT: ;)
My brother.
Do not deny Norths ability to look like superstars in a dead rubber.

If the Hawks are no chance of finals we will sweep the floor with them!

1:45 Saturdays or 1:00 Sundays are best for where we are atm being a Country driver

Idk if I’m up to Friday night drive homes for a 2am get into bed a decade on from when it wasn’t too much of a problem
Its two and half to three hours to Hobart to watch the game. I'm starting to notice how far it is...

Once upon a time I wouldn't think of driving from approx. Byron Bay to Melbourne without stopping (except for 10 coffees somewhere in western NSW lol).

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture Fixture 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back