Game Day Footscray vs Box Hill. VFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonderful win.
Fantastic initiative by the club to get the VFL team up and running - well done Gordon and Garlo. And Macca for pushing the idea in the first place.
And what a way for the boys to repay the faith!!!

Short but compelling interview with Redpath on RadioPissandPoo (3WBC) - Jack was very emotional and kept saying what a fantastic bunch of teammates he had. Sounds like they are a very close knit group (well you don't win a flag without that I suppose).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So happy for the club and especially the players and all of us long-suffering Bullies fans. Now onwards to the Big Dance in the AFL. Carn' Scray!

To come from 18 points down in the last to win will do so much for our AFL listed players. Can't underestimate what this will do for them. I'm predicting a few breakout years for some of these guys in the AFL next year!

Cough Jong Cough :p

Wonder if this does anything in terms of Jones wanting to remain a Dog...

Let's hope so Cammo. Hopefully the club and Jonesy will work the money out - that seems to be the sticking point atm.

Best players and why?
Goodes because he can find the pill, distribute it well, and is a bull and good on the inside.

Jong because he's a boss and he has so much explosiveness and is also not bad by foot/hand.

Those were the two that stood out to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Footscray vs Box Hill. VFL Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back