2nds Footscray vs Sandringham. Saturday, May 10th. 1pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Same problem as the ones, we can't maintain a big lead and have no pace when chasing. Grant's forward pressure is token at best. Lin Jong needs to build his tank, can't sustain the effort.

Howard just missed the barn door and we fluked a goal after a big challenge by Wallis. Mitch has been good at this level.

Final siren goes and it's a 40 point win to Footscray, 122-82. A terrible last quarter but the three preceding it were very impressive. Bontempelli clearly BOG but faded a little. Well supported by Smith, Stevens, Wallis, Redpath, Cordy and Honeychurch. Talia the only truly bad game for mine.

For interest's sake, Sandringham's best: Dunell, Ong, Minchington, Murdoch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stevens just mentioned that a few guys were on limited rotations could have contributed to the fade out.
From what I saw of the players out there I think the limited rotations were Hrovat, Fuller and Grant.

What I love about Bont is that every disposal is something with substance. You watch some of the game's most damaging players and they have 30 disposals but 10-15 of them are cheap or ineffective; Bont just makes something happen whenever he gets the ball. Still has some areas to work on but his game today was fantastic.

From what I saw of the players out there I think the limited rotations were Hrovat, Fuller and Grant.
Brett Goodes must have headed to the MCG at half time as well...emergency I'm guessing

What I love about Bont is that every disposal is something with substance. You watch some of the game's most damaging players and they have 30 disposals but 10-15 of them are cheap or ineffective; Bont just makes something happen whenever he gets the ball. Still has some areas to work on but his game today was fantastic.

Really like the look of Bonts. Seemingly doesn't have any real weakness in his game which is rare.

You're being to nice KH, he was sh!tful today... He needs to find some mongrel and desperation IMO

Ever tried to play this game if you have shoulder problems ? I have and it can make it very hard to compete with any confidence.
Think we should cut I'm some slack.

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Footscray vs Sandringham. Saturday, May 10th. 1pm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back