Footy Fanatic: 2013 List Project

Remove this Banner Ad

When is it going to be out ahha

Unfortunately, young Lachlan, I have a feeling Skippos will indeed NEVER deliver on this, despite it being such an easy task. As to why he hasn't done it yet completely bewilders me. Personally, I have no problem waiting for something like this, but if Skippos is going to promise something to be done in August I'd expect it to be done in August.

inb4 fumes

Unfortunately, young Lachlan, I have a feeling Skippos will indeed NEVER deliver on this, despite it being such an easy task. As to why he hasn't done it yet completely bewilders me. Personally, I have no problem waiting for something like this, but if Skippos is going to promise something to be done in August I'd expect it to be done in August.

inb4 fumes

Was finished in late july and was released to some people in late july. You were just too late. If Skippos doesn't post, your only chance is to get the lists is by finding someone that has it and ask them for it. I'll ask Skippos if I can upload them at the end of the week, if he doesn't reply, then I may do it at the end of the month.

Was finished in late july and was released to some people in late july. You were just too late. If Skippos doesn't post, your only chance is to get the lists is by finding someone that has it and ask them for it. I'll ask Skippos if I can upload them at the end of the week, if he doesn't reply, then I may do it at the end of the month.

Skippos promised to release them to the public in August (check the OP), and so since I'm a reasonable human being and thought Skippos was also, I expected them to be released in August. When that came and passed, and then another month and a half did with still no release, you have to say it's fair enough that I'm having a go at Skippos.
As I said before, I'd have no problem if Skippos had announced to release them even next year, as long as he delivered on that. I've been tagging Skippos in pretty much all my posts, and he's been online recently, so I have to question why he hasn't posted them.
If somebody with the databases wants to send me the link, it would be greatly appreciated.

Skippos promised to release them to the public in August (check the OP), and so since I'm a reasonable human being and thought Skippos was also, I expected them to be released in August. When that came and passed, and then another month and a half did with still no release, you have to say it's fair enough that I'm having a go at Skippos.
As I said before, I'd have no problem if Skippos had announced to release them even next year, as long as he delivered on that. I've been tagging Skippos in pretty much all my posts, and he's been online recently, so I have to question why he hasn't posted them.
If somebody with the databases wants to send me the link, it would be greatly appreciated.

He said he will release them on the weekend on a post dated October 4th, and not in August. He hasn't be on the forums since Monday, and he said he was really busy for the past two months, so I don't think he would have been as active as he was. Maybe you will get a response from him next time he logs in.

Yeah I see the things y'all are saying and definitely agree; I've got to be accountable.

At the end of the day I'm a volunteer just wasting the spare time I once had but that doesn't mean I can get away with false promises so for that I apologise. Y'all know my reasons for being a little inactive anyway, and I don't expect anyone to care.

I've got a thing about not releasing them until I feel they're of a standard I'd want my name associated with. I know it's the internet and who cares but it's just a little superstition if anything. I've got no problem releasing them it just means it's difficult to collate all the feedback in the one zone.

I've always responded the moment I log on when I'm tagged - that's one thing it's a little flimsy to have a go at me about.

That said, I'll have a look at them tomorrow and make a few small adjustments to the players to account for changes in ability (at least how it'd be recorded) over the last half of the season. Hopefully I'll get them up tomorrow night or at worst on Saturday.

From there it'd be great if people posted feedback on them - the ratings are really opinion only and of course they're not perfect but do remember a lot of them may be a little unrealistic for good reason. FFFX is semi-unrealistic in itself so to get the engine to output a realistic stats output/result you've got to cater to and counter the unrealism of the engine, if that makes sense. I'd definitely prefer more to hear about players that perform awfully/too well in the actual games, not ratings wise. Identify the effect and then plug the cause works far better with this.

I'll have a lot more time towards the end of the year/2014 so I do intend to add the draftees in while I'm on holidays in January as well as do a small update. For that reason I do request that if people choose to edit the database themselves (which is of course, their choice!) they also post in here so I can look at editing it into the 'central' copy that I'll have which I'll continue to edit over the coming weeks/months and release when there's been enough to justify bothering re-releasing it. I'll probably send smaller copies more often to uncustom as he's a ****ing champion (if that's okay with him) (and if he wants to edit/help out he's welcome to, ofc!) and in case I go awol; as far as I'm concerned he's got the same IP rights to these as I do :p

Anyway, sorry about the wait fellas. I'll get my shit together.

As an aside, how the hell do you know my name Dylza!

Yeah I see the things y'all are saying and definitely agree; I've got to be accountable.

At the end of the day I'm a volunteer just wasting the spare time I once had but that doesn't mean I can get away with false promises so for that I apologise. Y'all know my reasons for being a little inactive anyway, and I don't expect anyone to care.

I've got a thing about not releasing them until I feel they're of a standard I'd want my name associated with. I know it's the internet and who cares but it's just a little superstition if anything. I've got no problem releasing them it just means it's difficult to collate all the feedback in the one zone.

I've always responded the moment I log on when I'm tagged - that's one thing it's a little flimsy to have a go at me about.

That said, I'll have a look at them tomorrow and make a few small adjustments to the players to account for changes in ability (at least how it'd be recorded) over the last half of the season. Hopefully I'll get them up tomorrow night or at worst on Saturday.

From there it'd be great if people posted feedback on them - the ratings are really opinion only and of course they're not perfect but do remember a lot of them may be a little unrealistic for good reason. FFFX is semi-unrealistic in itself so to get the engine to output a realistic stats output/result you've got to cater to and counter the unrealism of the engine, if that makes sense. I'd definitely prefer more to hear about players that perform awfully/too well in the actual games, not ratings wise. Identify the effect and then plug the cause works far better with this.

I'll have a lot more time towards the end of the year/2014 so I do intend to add the draftees in while I'm on holidays in January as well as do a small update. For that reason I do request that if people choose to edit the database themselves (which is of course, their choice!) they also post in here so I can look at editing it into the 'central' copy that I'll have which I'll continue to edit over the coming weeks/months and release when there's been enough to justify bothering re-releasing it. I'll probably send smaller copies more often to uncustom as he's a ******* champion (if that's okay with him) (and if he wants to edit/help out he's welcome to, ofc!) and in case I go awol; as far as I'm concerned he's got the same IP rights to these as I do :p

Anyway, sorry about the wait fellas. I'll get my shit together.

While your editing the lists, You might also want to make the current player changes aswell. I will do the rest of the list changes as they happen so the lists can be ready well before the beginning of the 2014 season.

30405805_.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could you just be patient mate? What's wrong with you? He's not stupid and you rushing him is not going to be beneficial to anybody.

Trust me, I have the patience of a Tibetian monk, but to quote the late Miguel Prado from the hit TV show "Dexter" - "I am the last person you want to **** with because I will **** YOU BACK in ways you never even imagined". Obviously it doesn't have quite the same emotion in text form, but I'm sure Skippos / Macca will understand ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Fanatic: 2013 List Project

Remove this Banner Ad

Back