Remove this Banner Ad

Hi guys. Just joined up! I am in search of 90s AFL guernseys, and particularly those that have the full sponsor patches of the day on the front side. Look forward to hearing whats out there

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thinking of parting ways with this beauty. Retail, size medium. PM if interested.

243213_468892be6e515b122c56dbe10f23f91d.png
Did this sell?

AFL Jumper patches for sale

1993 AFL Grand Final patch $100
Early 1990's State of Origin White border patch $50
Early 1990's State of Origin patch $50
1997 State of Origin patch $50
1999 last ever State of Origin patch $65
AFL & Blues patch $10

View attachment 165963 View attachment 165964 View attachment 165965 View attachment 165966 View attachment 165967 View attachment 165971 View attachment 165972
Hey mate. By any chance do you have the 1997 coca Cola patch for the big V guernsey?

To be more specific:

Looking for Sekem style 90s AFL guernseys. Preferably M/L size. Contain original sponsors of the day. Do NOT need to be player issued, happy to consider retail. Will consider all teams.

Secondly, if anyone has the Coca Cola patch for the 1997 Big V guernsey i would love to hear from you.

Look forward to hearing what is out there. Great thread. Cheers.

Are you able to elaborate on those four? I find it interesting and worthwhile to be able to prove the 'big guys' wrong. I know for instance that 23_fan photo-matches a lot of his material and would be superb at proving when a certain guernsey is from
Yes i photo match also. Sometimes hard to find the correct footage. As for the 4 i know that have been returned, some were purchased by people on here, and i guess its a story for them to tell. I dont think mossgreen are the 'big guys' when it comes to footy jumpers. They may know alot about memorabilia in general but i believe there research, or lack there of, leaves alot to be desired. I always think its best to do your own research even if the jumper comes with a Coa.

I returned 1 to Mossgreen it was a Australian rep jersey apparently worn by the player of the series Dipper. It was a bit of a impulse buy so I did no prior research but all I did after I won the bid was I came across a you tube video of the series and dipper was waring a different number the jersey was correct for the series but I didn't see anyone waring that number.

As far as the bears jersey goes to me it looks dodgy. It's hard to be definitive without actually looking at jersey but from the photos the stitching on the bears logo looks uneven in a few spots it almost looks like someone has done it from home. along with the other issues like the sponsors logo and incorrect colour to many red flags for me.

However I would love someone to correct me

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just acquired this, I can't seem to find any pictures of a jumper like this being worn in a game. In 1993 the logos were the other way around with a state of origin logo on the right hand side of the chest under the SANFL logo. Did they have retail versions of this jumper? What it maybe used in an underage comp...if such things were around back then? Or has somebody simply made a look alike jumper and sourced the appropriate patches and sewn them on?

upload_2017-7-28_15-2-14.png
661799-state-of-origin-1993.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just acquired this, I can't seem to find any pictures of a jumper like this being worn in a game. In 1993 the logos were the other way around with a state of origin logo on the right hand side of the chest under the SANFL logo. Did they have retail versions of this jumper? What it maybe used in an underage comp...if such things were around back then? Or has somebody simply made a look alike jumper and sourced the appropriate patches and sewn them on?

View attachment 396952
661799-state-of-origin-1993.jpg

The Eagle Super patch looks a little odd, the shadow underneath makes it look like it's floating on top of the jumper. It's possible the stitching at the bottom has come undone.

I love that big collar but I don't remember seeing an SoO jumper with one before.

The Eagle Super patch looks a little odd, the shadow underneath makes it look like it's floating on top of the jumper. It's possible the stitching at the bottom has come undone.

I love that big collar but I don't remember seeing an SoO jumper with one before.
My thoughts too, its certainly not one that was used on the ground as far as I can tell but I still went ahead and got it because as a jumper itself it is still a bloody good looking woollen guernsey with a nice collar to boot.

Resorting to list these here.
Genuine interest only and no time wasters.
Clearing out the excess. So if interested, please be in touch and lets see if we can strike a deal. Good quality items.

DIRECT MESSAGE ONLY.

2012 Jacob Brennan Signed Match worn 20th anniversary. Very Filthy jumper. Was a wet night.

Scott Selwood 2012 player issue away. Signed.

2011 Beau waters match worn Clash Vs Brisbane
Even filthier jumper. Had a torrential downpour before and during game

2011 Lecras 25th anniversary Match worn. Framed.

2011 Dean cox 25th anniversary Signed Player issue

2015 Tom Lamb Player issue away

2006 Darren Glass signed Heritage jumper. Was once in a frame has a few pin holes in back and small tape residue on front. If you framed up again with a photo on front it would look shmick.

2008 Quinten Lynch Player issue away. Signed

2016 30th anniversary Lewis Jetta Player issue. Signed

So just throwing these out there. Excess to the needs. So maybe theyd be appreciated elsewhere.

OK. Take 2. Sold a couple. SO here's an updated list plus a couple of pearlers at the end for American Sports fans

Genuine interest only and no time wasters.

DIRECT MESSAGE ONLY.

2012 Jacob Brennan Signed Match worn 20th anniversary. Very Filthy jumper. Was a wet night.

2011 Beau waters match worn Clash Vs Brisbane
Even filthier jumper. Had a torrential downpour before and during game

2011 LeCras 25th anniversary Match worn. Framed.

2011 Dean cox 25th anniversary Signed Player issue

2006 Darren Glass signed Heritage jumper. Was once in a frame has a few pin holes in back and small tape residue on front. If you framed up again with a photo on front it would look shtick.

2008 Quinten Lynch Player issue away. Signed

Also The Following

2016-17 Andrew Bogut Opening Night Dallas Mavericks GAME WORN Blue Jersey Size 2XL+2 vs Indiana Pacers

2013 (and confident 2012) Game used SAV ROCCA Number 6 WASHINGTON REDSKINS Jersey. Burgundy Redskins Jersey

So just throwing these out there. Excess to the needs. So maybe they'd be appreciated elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion Footy Jumpers Buy Swap Sell – new rules in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back