Footy players punch up bombshell

Remove this Banner Ad

pathetic response and attitude.

I don't care what the girl was saying to Gherig. He pushed her so hard that if she had hit her head on the floor or pool table she could be dead or brain damaged.

Voss shouldn't have hit him in the first place. 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Whatever. Get out once in a while and see what really goes on minus the old testament and text books.

Saw the footage on the news.

There is no way what Voss did was a king hit. If you chuck a billiard ball at someone's head then I'd say there's a fair chance you'd be expecting someone to have a crack at you.

Saw the footage on the news.

There is no way what Voss did was a king hit. If you chuck a billiard ball at someone's head then I'd say there's a fair chance you'd be expecting someone to have a crack at you.

And have a crack they did, just before he was dragged out of the venue. Did he look to you like he was expecting Voss to come out & wack him? I reckon he aint the sharpest tool in the shed but standing there with your hands in your pockets should show you he wasn't expecting anything.

I take it it was the same bloke that Voss and Lawrence smacked?

If so, did Voss belt him after he'd already been knocked out earlier?

No it wasn't, i commented earlier that i couldn't work out why Lawrence blindsided that guy. Obviously the footage has been edited so who knows.

As for Voss, i have no problem with him belting the douche who threw the billiard ball, as for Frase, meh no harm done.

No it wasn't, i commented earlier that i couldn't work out why Lawrence blindsided that guy. Obviously the footage has been edited so who knows.

As for Voss, i have no problem with him belting the douche who threw the billiard ball, as for Frase, meh no harm done.

I am not sure either, but he hits the guy at the same time as a fight is already breaking out in the background.

going by the clock on the cctv here is the chain of events.

1.03.45sec - Lawrence outside
1.03.53 - pool ball chucked
1.03.58 - lawrence hits bloke near door (fight already happening in background)
1.04.55 - pool ball chucker dragged out
1.05.09 - black leaves (stands calmly out the front with pool ball chucker and a few others)
1.05.32 - voss walks out front and punches pool ball chucker
1.06.34 - random guy fights pool ball chucker.
1.10.58 - guy lawrence hit gets up
There is no timeclock on gehrig's push.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDdFop29MJg

And have a crack they did, just before he was dragged out of the venue. Did he look to you like he was expecting Voss to come out & wack him? I reckon he aint the sharpest tool in the shed but standing there with your hands in your pockets should show you he wasn't expecting anything.

It also says to me that self defence is not available to Voss as a defence. He was being no threat at all when Voss belted him

After seeing how hard that guy threw the ball inside the club - it doesn't matter if it was the next day; Voss should have punched him twice and kicked him in the balls. That guy deserved what he got....and then some.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After seeing how hard that guy threw the ball inside the club - it doesn't matter if it was the next day; Voss should have punched him twice and kicked him in the balls. That guy deserved what he got....and then some.

Exactly mate :thumbsu:

It's very disappointing to see so many advocates of violence using the excuse of "mateship"

It's a pathetic excuse and shows the kind of ignorance that allows conflicts around the world to proliferate

Those players knew they could hurt their victims without any danger to themselves.. it's called cowardice

It's very disappointing to see so many advocates of violence using the excuse of "mateship"

It's a pathetic excuse and shows the kind of ignorance that allows conflicts around the world to proliferate

Those players knew they could hurt their victims without any danger to themselves.. it's called cowardice

You don't earn much do you? It's called passion mate !!!

You don't earn much do you? It's called passion mate !!!
Did you forget to put an L in front of earn? Just so I know which you are inquiring about... my education or my income?

Either way completely pointless and I rest my case about the kind of ignorance that leads to this sort of cowardice

Did you forget to put an L in front of earn? Just so I know which you are inquiring about... my education or my income?

Either way completely pointless and I rest my case about the kind of ignorance that leads to this sort of cowardice

It's far from irrelevant. Your post showed me that you have no passion or fire in the belly. These are mandatory characteristics to succeed in life.

Hence my question...

I don't expect to be popular on here. I love AFL footy I will always defend it against the rot that is always attacking at it. You can see this 'rot' in many of the posts in this thread.

I understand Hodgey.....the difference is i love footy. Not AFL, but the footy that I've spent 40 years playing and coaching. I could count the AFL games I've been to in the last 5 years on my hands.

Not sure what fire in the belly has to do with perpetrating a cowardly and criminal act unless that fire happens to be alcohol in the belly

Why does everyone imagine footballers are heroes because they can kick a ball better than the next guy? lets face it most footballers are thugs, just because Voss won a few flags doesn't make him Albert Schweitzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy players punch up bombshell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back