Footy Show Panel

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The Footy Show sinks to new depths

I stopped watching the footy show approx. 2-3 years ago because I can't stand Newman, and it was just the same thing over and over. Does Sam think people enjoy seeing a cosmetically altered, stupid old fart strip off?

Saw the start of the show last night before I left and saw the audience clapping Sam because he sold his house for $5 m. WTF, were clapping him because he has made millions from the crap he serves up?

My son and wife started watching the FS in 2006 and really enjoy it. So there you go.

I stopped watching the footy show approx. 2-3 years ago because I can't stand Newman, and it was just the same thing over and over. Does Sam think people enjoy seeing a cosmetically altered, stupid old fart strip off?

Saw the start of the show last night before I left and saw the audience clapping Sam because he sold his house for $5 m. WTF, were clapping him because he has made millions from the crap he serves up?

My son and wife started watching the FS in 2006 and really enjoy it. So there you go.

When they showed the lookalike of the 1900s town cryer, I wanted someone to say ' and the town cryer didn't have the assistance of surgery"

Is it just me or are the panelists (players) the highlight of the show - when you have players like Nathan Thompson, Shane Crawford having a go at Newman etc i love it i think the players that are on make the night!!

Your joking about Nathan Thompson being a great panelist.
That bloke is such a sterile, humourless and boring oaf who offers nothing much on the panel.

The best panelists are Fev, Crawford and Matty Maguire.

I never thought I'd see a more boring and personality-less player then Matthew Lloyd, but Nathan Thompson just takes sterility to a new level

That bloke is such a sterile, humourless and boring oaf who offers nothing much on the panel.

I never thought I'd see a more boring and personality-less player then Matthew Lloyd, but Nathan Thompson just takes sterility to a new level

Jonathan Brown is pretty good as well, you see the country boy.

I dont agree with Matty Maguire, they've made him get a little too full of himself.

Crawford is the best, Aker offers something too, I reckon Nathan Thompsons witty jokes arent too bad either.

And I like J Browns country boy attitude, N Brown has an ego problem.

Can't believe this show is still on the air, has been poor for 4 or 5 years now. Same tired jokes used over and over again. Time to put it out of it's misery.

TV shows are not measured on whether they are quality or not they are measured on the number of viewers... So even with someone like us who think it is shit watching it there must be a huge number of viewers therefore a very successful show.

Like:
Crawford
J. Brown
Maguire
Fev
Thompson
Richo
Hird

Dislike:
Buckley
Lloyd
Riewoldt
Hamill
Thomas

Indifferent:
Brownless
N. Brown
Aker

I dont agree with Matty Maguire, they've made him get a little too full of himself.

Crawford is the best, Aker offers something too, I reckon Nathan Thompsons witty jokes arent too bad either.

And I like J Browns country boy attitude, N Brown has an ego problem.

Good wrap..... I agree on all counts :thumbsu:

I really also used to like Dave Schwartz when he was on it, esp the pie in the face gag, which was pretty hilarious,and newman looked really nervous and scared that the big ox was going to give him a knuckle sandwich.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone catch Sam saying "well if he has gone first...i'll have something big after the break.." referring to Andrew Johns' admission to taking recreational drugs.

Came back from the break and he said nothing. Someone must have got in his ear and said 'you sure you want to go down that path Sam?' :eek:

Why do they keep putting Fevola on the show?

The bloke is as dumb as a bag of hammers, has an emo sook whenever anyone stirs him, and can't tell the difference between people laughing with him and laughing at him. Plus jokes continually go over his head.

What a terrible panel tonight :eek:

Fev is the next Shane Crawford in the waiting, and Shane Crawford is the next Sam in the waiting.

I would rather have a larger then life character at our club like Fev, then a sterile boring, humourless chap who takes himself far too seriously (IE Matthew Lloyd)

Also Fev at least has the runs on the board to back up being a bit of a clown sometimes, I'm really having a gutful of Billy Brownless still hanging around both on TFS and SEN, he was an average footballer at best, but his humour and antics are starting to wear thin and frankly he needs to bloody lose some weight and read some books for a change, honeslty I think he is way more annoying and stupid then Wazza Capper :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Footy Show Panel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back