Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I completely forgot he was 25 yrs, he's *ing young and has his life ahead of him! Rushing back home first chance he gets despite the club picking him up. TBF if the premiers offer you top dollar it would be very compelling.
Right but wasn’t there some sob story about his missus being the reason to move?

Just bullshit as expected.

Come on guys, lighten up a little on Lachie.
He gave his all while he was here.
We don't know all the reasons why he left but there was absolutely zero of the Lobb/Henry/Hogan etc vibe about them.
Of course he's going to be 100% committed to his new club and they will be all in on their marketing - so would we be.
It's important to our club culture to be gracious - it actually reflects positively on our stature if we are able to be so.
Anyway, I wish him well except of course when he revisits the Purple.

Come on guys, lighten up a little on Lachie.
He gave his all while he was here.
We don't know all the reasons why he left but there was absolutely zero of the Lobb/Henry/Hogan etc vibe about them.
Of course he's going to be 100% committed to his new club and they will be all in on their marketing - so would we be.
It's important to our club culture to be gracious - it actually reflects positively on our stature if we are able to be so.
Anyway, I wish him well except of course when he revisits the Purple.
Spot on.

Gave his heart and soul whilst wearing the purple.

There have been games where he has appeared to be the only one chasing.

No hard feelings from my side

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back