Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Acres has now played more games for Carlton than Fremantle.

Will be going to his 3rd straight finals campaign.

2 finals in 2022
3 finals in 2023
At least 1 in 2024.

But he’s not worth junk huh.
Offered him a one year deal but 4 years to JOM? ****ing idiots.

Hogan
Acres
Lobb
Neale
Meek

Who we cheering on this finals ?
Not Brisbane because I don’t like the club or Lachie Neale;
definitely not Carlton because Carlton;
not Hawthorn because Sam Mitchell;
not GWS because premiership before us blah, blah…
and definitely not Lobb, which is a shame because I don’t mind the Dogs, but stuff them because Lobb.
I’m all in on Sydney. If they win Warner might pull up stumps early and be open to a trade because he’s got his medal.
Also definitely not Geelong, not PA, so by process of elimination it has to be Sydney anyway. And they have Hamling on the list so they qualify and I always liked Joel. He made a stupid decision to move, but anyway, I digress.
Not that I think Sydney will win.

Not Brisbane because I don’t like the club or Lachie Neale;
definitely not Carlton because Carlton;
not Hawthorn because Sam Mitchell;
not GWS because premiership before us blah, blah…
and definitely not Lobb, which is a shame because I don’t mind the Dogs, but stuff them because Lobb.
I’m all in on Sydney. If they win Warner might pull up stumps early and be open to a trade because he’s got his medal.
Also definitely not Geelong, not PA, so by process of elimination it has to be Sydney anyway.
Not that I think they’ll win.
I’m all in on Sydney as well.

Could tolerate Geelong, they’re not campaigner enough to really care, and they’re already so far in front it doesn’t matter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a word about his ‘troubled background’ other than injuries. I still really like Jesse but this is a bit of a disingenuous article imo.

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1206850
Yeah, it's a bit tough to stomach the "Wow, is this the best value trade of all time??? Such shrewd trading from GWS!" When in reality he was effectively given away for pretty obvious reasons.

I like Jesse, but it's been hard watching him win a flipping Coleman in a side like GWS.

Yeah, it's a bit tough to stomach the "Wow, is this the best value trade of all time??? Such shrewd trading from GWS!" When in reality he was effectively given away for pretty obvious reasons.

I like Jesse, but it's been hard watching him win a flipping Coleman in a side like GWS.
Neale will top it off with a Brownlow. It’ll be okay

Travesty if he ends up with three, when Fyfe was robbed in 2014. 😏
Even without him being an ex-Freo player it would really feel strange. Lachie Neale = Triple Brownlow medalist? He is a gun, but probably is/was never in best player in league contention. Ablett Jnr., Judd, peak Fyfe or Dusty, even the Bont who hasn't won one yet when it comes to more recent player would feel less strange...

Even without him being an ex-Freo player it would really feel strange. Lachie Neale = Triple Brownlow medalist? He is a gun, but probably is/was never in best player in league contention. Ablett Jnr., Judd, peak Fyfe or Dusty, even the Bont who hasn't won one yet when it comes to more recent player would feel less strange...
Must be the Bont if there are any worthwhile footy gods.

I miss Tobe Watson. Hope he's doing well 0_Domhnall-Gleeson.jpg

Heard Chris Mayne interviewed this week on 720 6WF (apparently they have a weekly sport show at 7pm Monday or Tuesday or both with Mitch Turner and Glenn Quarterbrain)

Said he was having a go at both the South Fremantle and Perth coaching jobs.

Seems like a very mature and articulate fellow these days, although the only comparison I have is from his "Mayne Minutes" days on the mic where his most common phrase of support for the teammates he'd interview was "killing it".

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Former Freo player watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back