Remove this Banner Ad

Braun_2_B_Wild

Premiership Player
Suspended
Jul 7, 2007
West Coast
AFL Club
West Coast
My favourite Heath Black memory is easily when Ryan Hargrave floored him toe to toe with a great right to the jaw.

[YOUTUBE]PnR9yJGcD4k[/YOUTUBE]

1:05 watch Black drop (shame they cut him hitting the deck). :thumbsu:

My favourite Heath Black memory is easily when Ryan Hargrave floored him toe to toe with a great right to the jaw.

[YOUTUBE]PnR9yJGcD4k[/YOUTUBE]

1:05 watch Black drop (shame they cut him hitting the deck). :thumbsu:

Now that was funny! No one has had the guts to take Shaggy on since that.

• Banned
Wow, 0.08 BAC.
He was Freo, Saints for 2 years, Freo, and is now retired.

Do you really think it is a West Coast's supporters place, to be critical of players and substance abuse?

Yes :confused: You will find the St Kilda and Freo rap sheet is alot longer than West Coast's.

Anyway what do you mean by WOW 0.08. It is DRINK DRIVING. Good to see you don't have a problem with drink driving... lets hope it's not a member of your family killed by a drink driver.

You have to ask yourself though... when was the last time someone fell asleep at the wheel from having 3 beers and being 0.08 :eek: Must be some strong drugs... I mean beer :eek: St Failure and Freakmantle... turning everyone into a drunk and druggie...1 player at a time :eek:

Now that was funny! No one has had the guts to take Shaggy on since that.

You gotta love Shaggy's explanation at the tribunual.

. His defence to the incident was "I thought he was going to hit me so I just thought, 'Get in first'".[1]

• Banned
Nice edit.

I didn't edit anything... I added another 2 paragraphs.. note how what you quoted hasn't changed :eek:

You support West Coast, they have produced Chris Masten, Ben Cousins, Michael Gardiner (Who is now with the Saints, and has stayed clean) etc, I find it a bit hypocritical for you to have a go at a retired player, who blew 0.08! And you really think he would have been on drugs, and the police missed it?

This coming from a supporter of the self confessed "Party Boy Club" :eek:

While we are at it though we may as well have a look at the St Kilda wrap sheet while we are here.... makes for interesting reading. :eek: Quite the club are St Blunda :eek:

1966 - St Kilda player Neville Linney pleaded guilty to assault and attempted armed robbery.

1996 - Ex St Kilda player Jimmy Krakouer was sentenced to 16 years jail after being convicted of drug trafficking.

1997 - Peter Everitt racially abused Essendon's Michael Long, calling Long "an endangered species

1999 - A $20,000 fine and a four-match suspension to St Kilda's Peter Everitt for racially abusing Melbourne's Scott Chisholm

2000 - Peter Everitt was convicted of offensive behaviour and being drunk in a public place after his arrest at the 2000 Australian Motorcycle Grand Prix at Phillip Island.

2004 - Stephen Milne and Leigh Montagna had rape allegations laid by two women

2005 - St Kilda's Fraser Gehrig and Steven Lawrence were refused entry at Bangkok airport due to undisclosed incidents.

2006 - Heath Black was charged with assault, obstructing police and assaulting police

2006 - Peter Everitt family was being torn apart in a bitter feud over claims he swindled his sister out of her life savings. Everitt's younger sister, Linda, was threatening legal action against the ex St Kilda star, accusing him of conning her into buying a failing juice-bar business

2007 - Several St Kilda players were questioned over a hotel scuffle in a St Kilda bar. Players allegedly involved included Fraser Gehrig, Craig McRae, Steven Lawrence, Simon Black and Michael Voss.[99] Criminal charges were laid against the players in June, 2007.

How did you add those two paragraphs? You clicked the 'edit' button...

And as I wrote, substance abuse... and you have just put in everything in the history of St.Kilda. Which was founded 136 years ago, unlike West Coast, of 23 years. Why don't you add every substance abuse from players while at West Coast, and line it up with every substance abuse from players while at St.Kilda?

Also, I didn't start a stupid meaningless thread, so I'm not being a hypocrite. I pointed out that maybe you shouldn't have started it... as you are a West Coast supporter..

Unintentional lulz:D

A West Coke supporter taking to moral high ground against substance abuse and drink driving.

The irony is killing me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor old B2BW, had to go back to 1966 to "pad out" the St Kilda rap sheet, for the Eagles I need to only go back what 5, maybe 6 years to eclipse that?

And Heath Black is another one that has problems with the grog, and as an interesting by-note, I would not be surprised if he and Damien Martyn were seperated at birth.

Would love to know the contents of the threatening text message he sent to Hasleby. No doubt it was a finely constructed effort.

I thought Heath Black was in trouble for his terrible on-air segments. I rate him as slightly better than Drew Banfield.

I read that and had quite a chuckle. Any examples of his work?

2006 - Peter Everitt family was being torn apart in a bitter feud over claims he swindled his sister out of her life savings. Everitt's younger sister, Linda, was threatening legal action against the ex St Kilda star, accusing him of conning her into buying a failing juice-bar business

You'll find this was long after he had left the club. By your logic here, everything Fraser Gehrig has done in the past nine years can be blamed on teh Eagles.

Very poor effort at a troll from the OP... :thumbsdown:

Next time, try and present it as a "Human interest story" and be a bit more blaise about it all. You have to pretend like you don't care instead of looking like this being the most important piece of info to ever enter your pathetic life.

The title didn't help you either. It makes you look like a little dick with a chip on your shoulder and nothing better to do. You'll find you get a much better response by starting neutral and then progressing into stupidity. Starting dumb gives you nowhere to go as people dismiss you straight away. Remember, ending up looking like an idiot should be a goal for you. not something you want to do in the first post of a thread.

Very poor effort at a troll from the OP... :thumbsdown:

Next time, try and present it as a "Human interest story" and be a bit more blaise about it all. You have to pretend like you don't care instead of looking like this being the most important piece of info to ever enter your pathetic life.

The title didn't help you either. It makes you look like a little dick with a chip on your shoulder and nothing better to do. You'll find you get a much better response by starting neutral and then progressing into stupidity. Starting dumb gives you nowhere to go as people dismiss you straight away. Remember, ending up looking like an idiot should be a goal for you. not something you want to do in the first post of a thread.

That pretty much sums him up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Former St Kilda and Fremantle scumbag once again in trouble with the police

Remove this Banner Ad

Back