Former St Kilda and Fremantle scumbag once again in trouble with the police

Remove this Banner Ad

So wait, now its their lower grade footy area that needs to be held accountable? Get on to Oakleigh in Victoria then.

I thought you were supposed to be directing this at St Kilda somehow? I've never seen someone lose their own argument..

[reply]lol st blunda nevr win nefin culture [/reply]

WOW somebody is a bit stupid... must be because you live in a country town called Hobart... what year is it there now? :eek:

You see the difference is the Eagles cannot be held accountable for Kerr, Cousins etc... they were rotten apples before they arrived despite our culture of success and professionalism. St Failure are the opposite.... they turn players who were brought up in the right environment and change them into criminals and rapists :eek:

East Freo have a lot to answer for :eek:

You forgot about Sampi, Jeff Farmer... all good Sth Freo boys as well :eek: Raised by bogan families living in the high crime/low income area of Fremantle.... and this is what you get I guess. :eek:

Fail

Sampi is from Armadale
Farmer is from Collie

Yet again you fail at a thread.

:)

WOW somebody is a bit stupid... must be because you live in a country town called Hobart... what year is it there now? :eek:

You see the difference is the Eagles cannot be held accountable for Kerr, Cousins etc... they were rotten apples before they arrived despite our culture of success and professionalism. St Failure are the opposite.... they turn players who were brought up in the right environment and change them into criminals and rapists :eek:

The Braun_2_B_Wild special: ':eek:'

This thread was started by Braun, therefor it is a troll and nothing more, no relevance nor meaning. To the failed thread pile!

Saints players should get in touch with Cousins to find out what a "rush" it was like to hold the cup up with a medal rapt around his neck? Now thats a drug type feeling Stchokers have got out of the club, and have done super well to keep it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Former St Kilda and Fremantle scumbag once again in trouble with the police

Remove this Banner Ad

Back