Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Now this is actually a "Big" announcement, my buddy Chad. Finally it has happened!! I was starting to worry that today's announcement would be that Nathan Lonie is going to be the inaugural coach of the women's team.

F*!( I love being a Port supporter right now. Here;s hoping I wake up Xmas morning with the news Ollie has re-signed too.
Love ya Chad, glad you are here for a few more years!

I was starting to worry that today's announcement would be that Nathan Lonie is going to be the inaugural coach of the women's team.
And why would that happen

“I also value, so much, the work the club is doing with our Aboriginal and community programs and I’m looking forward to continuing to work with all the boys in growing that in the years to come.”

And that is why we invest so much time/money/effort into our community programs. You cannot measure how much these types of things mean to people like Wingard, Ryder et al. This is why we are fast becoming destination no.1 and the flow on effect into the corporate world will be felt in the short to medium term.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No big surprise but still a big announcement to know we have locked Chad away for 3 more years Signing him up before Christmas is like knowing you have plenty of cash in the bank, so just relax.

Awesome news. Wines singing now is making me nervous. He's the only one that I could see potentially going however unlikely that would be.
Is he really that bad?

We are really becoming the #1 destination club in the comp. The challenge next year will be which big name wants to come to Port and how do we fit them in?
I dont know if we are becoming the destination club, going to the Hawks still has big attractions to those who want to win a flag. But what we are becoming is the club where your best players are happy and dont want to leave.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Four Big Announcements Leading into Xmas 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back