Free kicks 17 - 5 at half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

the liam anthony 'throw' resulting in a goal will be the moment that changed the game. eagles have been getting the run with the umps all year, not to mention the easy draw the afl gave them

23-10..

Milked head high kick number 11.

The umps have literally been worth 6 goals to the Eagles today.

This is Adelaide v Fitzroy "murder" material.

"The umpires have had a poor couple of minutes" - Dwayne Russell.

That's my nomination for understatement of the century.

ball over boundary line, play on, player holds onto ball gets tackled and doesnt try to get rid of it, ball up. are these unpires serious! ffs

Dudded by umps

Can not believe the home ground bias umpiring I have just witnessed today. Eagles vs North. One word Disgrace. Hope Brad Scott mentions this in press conference and we should all pay the stupid fine the stupid AFL hands out. AFL and its umpires are a bloody joke.

I hate pointing the finger at the umpires but , the lop sided umpiring is making it impossible for us to get a fair crack at it . Afl seem to have a agenda

I loathe to complain about umpiring. But friday night and our game has sheltered the worst umpires in the game. Awful.

West Coast have 12-14 players adept at milking frees:thumbsdown: Cheats!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a completely unbiased opinion, hell i even picked wet toast. This is the wost case of cheating Ive seen.

There you go.

I bet we don't say a thing about it either.

Our club will just meekly rollm over and hand out the lube again next week.

I'm starting to hate my footy club.

Should rebrand the franchise as the West Coast Freegles!

Never seen so many decisions interpreted differently for one side and not the other?!?!?!

The one early in the third where Cox has McIntosh in a bear hug and gets the free just topped it all off beautifully:rolleyes:

Oh yes.

I am sick and tired of us being "good AFL citizens".

We have turned our back on the shinboner and our our muse has left us.

Push in the back to Edwards in the dying seconds of third quarter missed. Push in the back to Swallow late in the last missed. Yet absolute crap ones like Anthony's handball, Wells's boundary tackle and Firrito holding the ball, all given.

unfortunately for brad he cant say anything after trying to get clarification on a free when we played the swans, risk the fine and go for broke i say, free kicks that were paid and not reciprocated were driving me crazy. patch and swallow will end up with a brain injury before they get a free earned for head high tackle.

i started to cringe as free kicks started to get paid for walking out of bounds with a ball. and half of the high tackles paid were around the wasist ?????????????

Re: Dudded by umps

Thread needs a final score.

29 - 15.

Didn't see the game, glad I didn't, and I'm sure it was very bad, but it doesn't beat the worst biased umpiring, perhaps of all time. 1994 Prelim, North v Geelong. 33-12 against us.

All I can remember after that game, aside from the most crushing disappointment I have ever felt or ever wish to feel, was Peter F****** Keenan on radio lauding how good Geelong was, being told the free kick count, and then saying 'never mind that'. I was so happy when they lost by 80pts in the GF.

Happens every time a team plays away at Subiaco. Go take a look at the free kick counts when they play at home. They are clearly favoured by the umps in their home games, it's a joke:thumbsdown:

The free kicks certainly didn't help us today but they are not the reason we lost.

Very interesting looking at the umpiring in the Eagles first 6 games of the season.

HOME-They have received 95 frees and only 50 against in 3 games this year

AWAY- They have received 63 frees and 47 against, also in 3 games this season

Those are astonishing figures in anyones book. Clarko may have been on something there. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Free kicks 17 - 5 at half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back