Autopsy Fremantle 62, Geelong 73

Remove this Banner Ad

We’re not making the 8. Who are you kidding?

We’ll get the shit kicked out of us next week and season over
Ah you sweet summer child, you assumed my post was optimistic?

No it’s all just about the learning’s

Makes me wonder whether we’re fit enough I mean we’ve had pretty good availability but has it come at the cost of genuine fitness over a season?

Like old men feeling ran over the top of us ffs
Said something similar to a mate last week when Hawks were still fresh n the 4th and we looked like we'd just walked the Kokoda.

Bolton isn't a forward. We should hard pass on him.
Surprised No Way GIF by Laff

Honestly, I don't get the Cox love from fans. He very rarely beats an opponent and all of his touches are just short kicks to Ryan. He's great if the game is on his terms but hes not a great key defender imo.
He was AA squad in 2022. His problem is that he’s a completely different player when he’s playing alongside and in form Pearce than he is without it.

Doesn’t help that he’s coming off no pre season and a long term injury. Was slow enough as is but can’t even get near it now.

He was AA squad in 2022. His problem is that he’s a completely different player when he’s playing alongside and in form Pearce than he is without it.

Doesn’t help that he’s coming off no pre season and a long term injury. Was slow enough as is but can’t even get near it now.
Don’t get the hate for Cox today? He was formidable.

Honestly, I don't get the Cox love from fans. He very rarely beats an opponent and all of his touches are just short kicks to Ryan. He's great if the game is on his terms but hes not a great key defender imo.

10000000% agree. He thinks the game is played in slow motion. Takes forever to bend down pick up a ball. Has zeroooo intensity and is slow as a treacle.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also doesn't help when you're spending literally every second defending another inside 50.

I thought wearing the retro kit was fitting today. Way to showcase our 30 years of mediocrity, shattered hopes, failed expectations and 0 success as a club.
Most annoying aspect of the club.
Celebrate retro aspect, like it’s so cool.
The anchor with green and red will always bring back bitter memories for mine.
Next year it’s the purple haze white anchor and move on.

So was Tabs. I just don't think he's that good down back and the little chip chip with Ryan to pad stats annoys the shit out of me.

Don’t get the hate for Cox today? He was formidable.
Actually didn’t think he was too bad today. But he was bailed out a lot by Walker who came to help because it took him years to get to the ball. His disposal is also boring and safe. He’s not a replacement for Pearce and we look so much worse for it.

Or maybe we can do away with the retro cash grab and focus on winning games of footy?

Actually didn’t think he was too bad today. But he was bailed out a lot by Walker who came to help because it took him years to get to the ball. His disposal is also boring and safe. He’s not a replacement for Pearce and we look so much worse for it.
He never has been though?
Interceptors such as Barass, McGovern, Weitering, Cox don’t use the ball or have speed. They have their roles for a reason.

We did score a lot more goals back in those days.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Fremantle 62, Geelong 73

Remove this Banner Ad

Back