Game Day Fremantle vs Adelaide (5.40pm WST) - The Real Dreamtime Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whats happened to Brad Hill
This should and better be Griffin and Ibbos last game for Freo
Surely the only reason Griffin is playing instead of Darcy is because of the fact we don't want to throw Darcy into the deep end in fear of injury but I would rather see Logue as he has a more mature body than Ibbotson any day of the week...Ibbotson needs to go back to Peel permanently and join Dawson never to return.

Surely Ibbo is gawn after this. He's certainly not the only one but my god he is the dumbest footballer I have ever seen. Stupid thing is he's always been that stupid. Whyyyy is he still in the team. Replace with Crozier.

This gets posted nearly every week and every week he gets selected. He's not getting picked on merit

Been the difference really.

Nowhere did I suggest that he was the reason Adelaide was up by 91 points but he has been an absolute moron tonight with some of his decisions or lack thereof.

A high tackle is when you tackle someone around the neck....he's missed 2 to Freo and then the same happens to Adelaide and he creams himself blowing the whistle.

Safe to say that I'm not enjoying this shit in the slightest and as a supporter base, we deserve better than the garbage that has been served up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Correct so why " I do hope the 8 indigenous boys are proud of their efforts tonight on this special day."??

I assume because it's indigenous round and they're indigenous Australians. You might expect higher effort due to the meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back