-=Fremantle vs Geelong=- 2nd Semi Final Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've been milking this logo for all it has... :D

dockerscats.jpg

Come on DOCKERS!!! :D

Getting pumped up already, GO THE DOCKERS!

listening to the song now :thumbsu:

[YOUTUBE]ANekGmySvPM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]FtTaRii0z2w&[/YOUTUBE]

if the roar of the crowd doesn't pump you up i don't know what will. The song kinda ruined it. No offence to if someone on here posted that video, still appreciated :D

call me a big girl if you want but i almost choked up watching the geelong comeback.
same goes for the longmuir goal
ALMOST

I found this out on the Cats board, turns out Vozzo and MCBURNEY will be umpiring tonight, god have mercy on us all.

We need everything to go our way tonight to win, and McBurney is notorious for giving ridiculous free kicks that can completely kill off a teams momentum.

Not good :thumbsdown: Bald maggots FTL!

EDIT: Razor Ray Chamberlain as well!

It could be worse, could be Nicholls instead of Vozzo which would truly be a nightmarish trifecta.

Jupe hope that it is a good game and we give it our all. Like Belly said "win or lose, the Dockers have already won this year."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jupe hope that it is a good game and we give it our all. Like Belly said "win or lose, the Dockers have already won this year."

Whilst I actually agree it was interesting to read Curley saying that they are most definitely not treating is as "nothing to lose". He talks about the hard work required to get into this position and taking advantage of the opportunity while it's here.

More from todays West, Robert Walls wrote a column titled Freo are amazing in which he heaps praise upon our season, incredible.

Lastly in an article about Mundy Memories will be thrilled to hear that apparently he wasn't too keen on doing weights when he was playing for Murray!

So much purple over here in the streets compared to the typical regular season Victorian Freo game - and heaps of support from the neutrals as you pass them in the street too.

So many questions that will be answered in just a little while…
· Will the selectors pick the right team?
· Can the young kids (six of whom I think have never played a league game on the G, let alone a final there) stand up to Geelong's ferocious opening quarter and a half of pressure?
· Can Sandi, Pav, Mundy and Hilly repeat the dose from last week, or play even better??
· Will our less high profile experienced players (Grover, Hayden, Elvis, Duffman, MJ) perform?
· If it is wet (currently patchy rain with moderate winds) can we match Geelong's gut running midfield?
· Who will be the wild card that provides the spark for us?
Everyone seems really happy and pumped – hopefully lots of the east coast BF posters (‘Scope, Seppo, Jonni, Samseenee, afl08, Clinteaux and especially that man Kapow!!) can get along and see another spirited performance by us.

Whatever happens, hasn’t this just been the most unexpectedly excellent season??

2 hours till I head off to the pub.
I'm climbing the walls here!! Don't know what to be doing next!!

GO FREO!!!

The BOM Melbourne forecast is here.

The BOM Melbourne weather radar is here.

Rain looks to be passing by now.

Fingers crossed for a dry game. Check your boots boys!!

GO FREO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its been pretty wet here, still raining at the moment, How many of the purple army do you think will be there tonight?

Enough so if they all grouped together and tied themselves to the end of a chain they'd stop a ship from moving (a big one mind)

GO FREO!!!!!

finishing work in a little over an hour, this has been one of the slowest days ever!! :(

Good luck tonight, enjoyed watching Freo this year...if they run, then run some more, and then run even more...you just never know.

I am finished for the day - time to go home and continue getting psyched for the game (Vodka helps)

About to leave my Collingwood workplace and head down to the Builders Arms in Fitzroy for some beer before I head to the G with the GF! Can't wait to see the purple haze at the MCG for the first time this year!

GO FREO!! WE CAN TAKE THESE PUSSIES!

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

-=Fremantle vs Geelong=- 2nd Semi Final Game Day Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back