French Open 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was a bit scared this would happen to be honest. She seemed to struggle from the Stephens match. She is going to be beyond devistated, I really can't imagine. At least she's won a slam, but **** me, Kvitova/Sharapova free pass.

Deadset, Errani in a slam SF though...

EDIT: sorry final.

Was the dude with the mic saying "do you realise you made the final" saying that because of her celebration, or more in a general sense.

At least we would of known if Sam went to the final against Petra or Maria she would of had to bring her absolute best and if she lost it would of been because she lost to someone better.

Here her losing's all mental. Though Errani still played pretty well

Another Stosur choke job. You can almost be certain of it happening against an Italian.
just extraordinary really, how this girl ever won a grand slam is beyond me, errani won the match because she was solid, nothing more, stosur gift wrapped so many cheap points it became a joke, even that last game where errani was serving for it, where was the fight to try and break back? she played like she had conceded defeat that entire game. I think we should thank the lucky stars she didnt win, kvitova or sharapova would have destroyed her in the final if she choked like that.

With the weapons she has, it is almost a joke that she fails so regulary. She's got the one slam sure, but **** me she shouldn't be losing to players who would do anything to own her game.

With the weapons she has, it is almost a joke that she fails so regulary. She's got the one slam sure, but heck me she shouldn't be losing to players who would do anything to own her game.

Yep has all the weapons just can't put it all together. At the end of the day if she had an ounce of the mental toughness of a serena or sharap she would have 3 slams by now. Disappointing

I like womens tennis, it's a nice polarization from the mens game, but i ****ing hate it when it spits out results like this. Ana should've sent this italian scrub packing in the 3rd round. Disgrace that she's a GS finalist.

With the weapons she has, it is almost a joke that she fails so regulary. She's got the one slam sure, but heck me she shouldn't be losing to players who would do anything to own her game.
agreed, if she had the mental strength of sharapova or serena she would hardly lose a match. Losing to 2 grinders who basically play the same way both from italy in big matches is a blight on her ability. What has schiavone done since 2010?, that should answer how many wasted opportunities she has had to win multiple slams.

just extraordinary really, how this girl ever won a grand slam is beyond me, errani won the match because she was solid, nothing more, stosur gift wrapped so many cheap points it became a joke, even that last game where errani was serving for it, where was the fight to try and break back? she played like she had conceded defeat that entire game. I think we should thank the lucky stars she didnt win, kvitova or sharapova would have destroyed her in the final if she choked like that.
That's the annoying thing, she would've played well because she was the underdog. My concern now is that this will **** her up mentally. I mean as a fan its a bit easier to take knowing she's at least won a slam, post 2010 RG final was worse. However she is a claycourter, she's 28, she probably only got 2 opportunities at the most to every win this thing now.

Also, its like she go rattled after 0-2 up in the opening set. It was very weird, you just knew it wasn't going to end well when she was displaying all her emotions as well.

Really puts into perspective how amazing she was that day against Serena. If Errani were to win, where would that rate in the shock results of all time?

Remove this Banner Ad

French Open 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back