Review Freo Get Over the Line Against Kangas Rd8 Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree with everything mentioned so far.

+ O'Driscoll plays like he's been in the team for years.

- Liam Henry, what's happened?
He held his width, applied the work rate and kept the structure. Just slightly off putting it altogether. Not sure which Henry you’re watching or if you know what you’re looking for?

James Aish with a lazy 30 touches. He was terrific inside tonight.
Welcome Jye Amiss! Definitely not out of place at the level.
Chapman was insane. Plays like a 200 gamer.
Cox back to doing Cox things. Ryan was solid too.
Great to watch!

Erasmus is raw but he's a goer.

Took Noddy until his second year now he is firmly in the best 22. Ras will be the same.

Also - heath had a great game. Got some guns.

Get Lobb, Tabs, Fyfe, Acres, Freddy and Colyer and we have some absolute fire power.

Gotta find a way to keep Amiss in. He needed support but if he takes a mark inside 50, there's a chance. Lobb to decoy and leave space for the kid and we are on

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone needs to take Erasmus to one side and teach him how to kick a football properly.
He’s an incredible player besides that.
Had more impact in his 14 mins on the ground than several others who played the full game.
But that kicking action!! Jesus Christ I get a headache just watching it.
If he fixes up that, he is a future Brownlow medalist though

Shoutouts to Adam Papalia for not making an Amiss pun when Jye kicked his first, had the easy route as a commentator and didn't take it! Elite areas
Thank the gods Kelli wasn’t calling tonight.

Tasty little percentage boost. Won't mean much when the lions beat the Eagles by 286pts
I think Brisbane are in a similar position to us this weekend. Missing their better key forwards vs a team that has its best key defenders on the park. Reckon Brisbane will comfortably win but for teams to kick massive reckord breaking scores you generally need your key fwds to kick bags.

I think Brisbane are in a similar position to us this weekend. Missing their better key forwards vs a team that has its best key defenders on the park. Reckon Brisbane will comfortably win but for teams to kick massive reckord breaking scores you generally need your key fwds to kick bags.
They still have Cameron and bailey

Well that was fantastic. I'm not even going to talk about individuals because we aren't about that anymore...

- I still maintain that 2006 was our most talented team ever, but this is without doubt the most talented squad we've ever put together. And by a long, long way too

- And they're so young. We really are performing well above the level we have any right to when you look at the age and experience every week

- And it's paired with one of the best coaches we've ever had. Seriously, how often this year have we said 'this is the sort of game Freo would drop' only for this new Freo to show up and play like a hard-nosed bunch of professionals and get the win. JLo comes across meek in pressers but he gets his team playing like lions, week in, week out. The meek shall inherit the earth?

- And he's managed to do something Lyon couldn't - pair the same stingy defense with a really exciting offense. I'm loving watching our games again. I never watched replays of our wins under Lyon but I'm finding myself rewatching multiple times during the week this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Freo Get Over the Line Against Kangas Rd8 Review

Remove this Banner Ad

Back