Autopsy Freo lose to Geelong 25 to 158 - Rd 22, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

That was lit. :fire:

z6PPXTY.jpg

Well that 2nd half must have been as disgusting as the 2nd quarter.

First time since 2011 i have turned it off as i did at halftime and i started watching Netflix.

The episode finished so i checked the score on my phone and it was like 97-22 so didn't bother turning it back on. And watched another episode.

Then just saw the fulltime score.

I Missed a half of football but didn't miss a goal that is simply embarrassing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think we got back to back 100 point losses late last season, Collingwood next week? History surely doesn’t repeat

Well that 2nd half must have been as disgusting as the 2nd quarter.

First time since 2011 i have turned it off as i did at halftime and i started watching Netflix.

The episode finished so i checked the score on my phone and it was like 97-22 so didn't bother turning it back on. And watched another episode.

Then just saw the fulltime score.

I Missed a half of football but didn't miss a goal that is simply embarrassing.
You didn’t even miss many goal attempts

Too many role players not playing their role. Defensive pressure was obsolete, mids got smashed. Backline was under siege and three fact it was wet weather is just unreal.

The part that stings the most is 90 percent of match ups, they out muscle us and are quicker. We need to start looking at some solid competitive big bodied players than outside elite kickers.

Positives
- First Quarter
- Fyfe back and got through uninjured
- Darcy got the better of the ruck duel, has a long way to go though. Can't take advantage of his dominance yet.
- BHilly ran hard all day
- Neale was solid at the coal face, best hands in the business
- Wilson tried his guts out
- Nyhuis was solid in his 1 v1s
- Entire forward line gets off any criticism from me due to everything else apart from McCarthy. Has to kick straight.
- Games into the young blokes

Negatives
- 23 goals against in a row. Unnaceptable.
- Michael Walters. Stop playing for free kicks, it is disgraceful.
- Giro, why is he in the team? Poor disposal, doesn't have clean hands, can't tackle.... is it because he is quick?
- Alex Pearce just looks cooked / not up to it. Fitness / missing Hamling?
- Too much left to too few. Our bottom 8 are dragging everyone down.
- Zero spread from the contest
- Zero communication during aerial contests leaving spare opponents with an open goal
- We slaughtered the ball by foot
- Our strength and conditioning staff (How many first choice backmen were out there?)
- Forwards sucking into defensive 50 leaving no outlet kick.
- Brayshaw missing due to having his face mangled by a cowards punch. The cowards name is Andrew Gaff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Freo lose to Geelong 25 to 158 - Rd 22, 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

Back