Freo, stop embarrassing yourself and GTFO of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like a good time to bump this thread. LOL at Freo. On the plus side, the Dream Teamer in me has a mancrush on Greg Broughton.

(And Crows supporters, yes I am aware that you are doing a lot better than Freo than we did so there's no need to point that out, although I'm sure you will anyway)
If you thought it was time you bumped the thread on the 11th July, explain why you didn't bump it again on the 9th of August....

Round: 19 Venue: Subiaco Date: 09-Aug-2009 2:40 PM Attendance: 30,029 Fremantle7.2 11.7 15.11 17.14 116 Port Adelaide2.2 4.4 6.5 11.8 74

Ohhhhh that's right....Who should GTFO out of the AFL gopower?

I see you haven't responded to the post in the other thread re your bitterness, but let me just say that there are a few crackers amongst your previous post history. :D

Why would a club that's financially secure GTFO? Interesting.

229524265_d496861e12.jpg

This club has been embarrassing itself and lowering the standard of the AFL for too long. My mob were abysmal tonight, absolutely terrible. Our skills were SANFL standard for most of the night, and we were asleep for the first quarter and a half. If we were playing Geelong we would've got smashed by a margin that made 119 look alright. Richmond would've beaten us tonight, so would've Melbourne. 1996 Fitzroy would've given us a shake. But luckily we were playing the biggest failures in the AFL, Fremantle.

Why is this terrible club allowed to remain in the AFL? I'm sure I don't need to go into the terrible drafting and trading blunders they've committed over the year, any Bay 13 regular would've heard them hundreds of time. I will say that surely Scott Thornton, Josh Head and Kepler Bradley are collectively the worst group of three that has ever been in the same team at the same time, emergency Ryan Murphy is just as bad, and guys like Dodd, Peake, De Boer (in his defence, he's young, but in about 5 games he has shown absolutely zilch) and Campbell aren't much better, combine them was the earlier three players and they'd be by far the worst 7 guys on the same list, and if Daniel Gilmore ever gets back in that makes it 8. Toby Thurstans of all people managed to sprint through your pathetic midfield and unload a goal from 60. For those who don't watch Port much, this is the equivalent of Shannon Watt breaking four or five tackles and scoring from 60. And before you try the injury excuse, you were missing McPharlin, Hayden, Palmer, Headland, Michael Johnson and Crowley. We were missing Chad Cornes, Shaun Burgoyne, Daniel Motlop, Gray, Hartlett, Thomas and, in the last quarter, Boak. Nobody but the most ardent Freo supporter would take the first group of players before the second.

I was almost embarrassed to be forced into playing such a pathetic, pissweak side. In all fairness, we should give the 4 points back to the AFL, as we don't deserve them. The only way to avoid further embarrassment like this is to send Pavlich back to SA, give away Hill, Sandilands, Hayden, McPharlin, Haselby, maybe Tarrant, and then piss off back to the WAFL. That list is a further indication of how bad they are, what other club has only 7 players that would be of interest to other clubs?

P.S. I didn't forget Rhys Clanger in the last list, he's one of the most overrated players in the AFL and I would never want to see him at Port Adelaide, or any real AFL club. He'd be a gun player in the WAFL which is where he and his club belong, but he isn't good enough for the AFL. Matt Priddis is a better player for god's sake.
Anyone else like the bolded part the best, just like me?

Very very interesting that in the second game of the year between these two teams, gopowers 'stars' were all playing, with the exception of Motlop. :eek::eek::eek:

I can see exactly why all port flogs fell silent on this thread with gopowers lack of voice the most glaring. :D

So again I ask gopower, who should GTFO of the AFL? :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

A) You're more obsessed with me than you are with Hawthorn.

B) Essendon Bombers 2009 AFL Matches:

Round 1 Sun 29 Mar Port Adelaide AAMI Stadium 28315 Loss 66-107
Round 21 Sun 23 Aug Fremantle Subiaco 32413 Loss 87-141

You're not great at this whole Internet thing, are you?
What does that have to do with the thread that YOU posted getting on your power high horse thinking you were all high and mighty and better than Freo...

I am not the one who actually felt the need to start a thread on the topic only to giggle at bumping it a few weeks later, but then had no testicular fortitude to bump it again when you were shown as the pretenders you are just 4 weeks later.

Where did I say so prominently that Froe should GTFO of the AFL, and then fall deathly silent when my team could not beat them??

I didn't, that was you you uber flog. And now you can't handle the heat, you want to turn the argument back on my team? Nice try, but no-one is going to be fooled by that.

This thread is testament to exactly how much of a gutless, bitter, one-eyed, head up your arse, no clue cretin you are.

Seriously, find something better to do with your life.
But I am having fun here, and your responses are only adding to the titilation :D

Maybe you can again clarify the reasons why Freo should GTFO of the AFL, I am sure there are other posters who are as curious as I about this... and while you are at it, care to give any reason for the fact you decided not to bump this thread after you played them again? I mean you did bump it after the crows played them... I don't understand why you didn't after you played them...:)

They're shit, they always have been shit and they probably always will be shit. Is that good enough?

As much as I would like to agree, you are Both Flementing turds of a Club(sic) Port Adelaide Dockers or the Fremantle Power? You are both feral skin tags of your Big Brothers :rolleyes:

I wouldn't worry about it after Essendon's performance last night gopower. Trolls have a way of sifting through the muck.

They're shit, they always have been shit and they probably always will be shit. Is that good enough?
Okay, but good enough to beat you with 6 of your 7 stars back, that is great logic.

Oh, and I see you didn't answer the second part of the post, why would you not bump this after you played them last August?

Go on, grow a set you flog and answer it...

I wouldn't worry about it after Essendon's performance last night gopower. Trolls have a way of sifting through the muck.
So now you want to lend a hand to your fellow flog hey, nice of you to join, why didn't you bump this thread, I mean Freo should absolutely GTFO according to the Port flogs, surely that is basis for a bump whenever you play them...

:D

So now you want to lend a hand to your fellow flog hey, nice of you to join, why didn't you bump this thread, I mean Freo should absolutely GTFO according to the Port flogs, surely that is basis for a bump whenever you play them...

I'm not the one bumping threads that has nothing to do with me or my club. Bump whatever you want. It'll just emphasize even more that you are what you claim others are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You think one H&A win wipes out years and years of consistent fail? You sir are a moron.

Why the **** do you think? It's not my job to do the Freo posters's work for them.
But you would think, you know, that if you got atop your high horse and made an absolute idiot of yourself by asking for a team to GTFO of the AFL because you beat them with 7 of your stars out, you might just be able to beat the team when you have them stars back. Especially a team that you say has years and years of consistent fail...

Your silence on the issue in August was deafening.

And the only morons here are you, and wapower. Your thread has proved that unequivocally.

But you would think, you know, that if you got atop your high horse and made an absolute idiot of yourself by asking for a team to GTFO of the AFL because you beat them with 7 of your stars out, you might just be able to beat the team when you have them stars back. Especially a team that you say has years and years of consistent fail...

Your silence on the issue in August was deafening.

And the only morons here are you, and wapower. Your thread has proved that unequivocally.
I'm a moron because I don't go out of my way rehashing old threads in attempts to discredit a poster in the hope that it will add to my own credibility like you have?

Right.

I'm a moron because I don't go out of my way rehashing old threads in attempts to discredit a poster in the hope that it will add to my own credibility like you have?

Right.
I didn't go out of my way flog, I was having a look at some very interesting points that gopower has made on Shaun Burgoyne, and this thread popped up, I thought it was highly amusing, and you two have made it even more so.

A team of WAFL standard boys beating the best Port could throw at it, and you have the audacity to question me?

I didn't go out of my way flog, I was having a look at some very interesting points that gopower has made on Shaun Burgoyne, and this thread popped up, I thought it was highly amusing, and you two have made it even more so.

A team of WAFL standard boys beating the best Port could throw at it, and you have the audacity to question me?

I sure do. Many people at Port are bitter that Shaun Burgoyne left because he and his brother have seen to be "one of our own".

I've contributed nothing other than drawing attention to your continual sticky beaking around in issues that don't involve you in an attempt to discredit gopower because you have an apparent spat with him.

Really, all you are good for is name calling. That's the best you have and it doesn't fool anyone.

I sure do. Many people at Port are bitter that Shaun Burgoyne left because he and his brother have seen to be "one of our own".

I've contributed nothing other than drawing attention to your continual sticky beaking around in issues that don't involve you in an attempt to discredit gopower because you have an apparent spat with him.

Really, all you are good for is name calling. That's the best you have and it doesn't fool anyone.
Cool Story Bro:thumbsu:

That wasn't the best we could throw at anyone. That game against Freo was probably the shittest I've ever seen Port play in my life and the only beat us by about 50 points. A decent team would've beaten us by 150.

Oh, and that same team of WAFL standard boys beat Essendon too. As did Port.
Already covered that, there was no thread from a Bomber asking for Freo to GTFO of the AFL, so your comment is simply pointless.

No-one I know of was on any high horse except you, how was the fall? Judging by your silence in August, it definitely affected your thread bumping skills ;)

i support the movement for de-registration
You cant deregister a team just because they beat yours...nice try though.

I am glad you got rid of that inbred photo that u had as an avatar , it was giving your mum nightmares.

Gee, thats not a good sign for them . Looks like port will fold and the Snowtown Barrels will replace them as the 2nd AFL side from SA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo, stop embarrassing yourself and GTFO of the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back