Friday's Training Photos ( Including team photos)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Friday's training.

great stuff mate

by the way, 4 pictures up, the blonde guy looking angry with his head down(the guy to the right of richo), is he kayne petifer by any chance?
because if he is, he has become massive!

Every year we get told player XXX has bulked up, player Y is a monster. I think its utter crap TBH.

Tambling looks no bigger than last season and even last season i remember a BF poster saying how he looked huge ............. :thumbsdown:

No disrespect to the poster who supplied the pics but the narration under just about everyone saying someone was huge I find it too much to take.

Every year we get told player XXX has bulked up, player Y is a monster. I think its utter crap TBH.

Tambling looks no bigger than last season and even last season i remember a BF poster saying how he looked huge ............. :thumbsdown:

No disrespect to the poster who supplied the pics but the narration under just about everyone saying someone was huge I find it too much to take.

True, I've always found that perplexing. There's only so much muscle you can build in the space of 2 or 3 months (since the end of last season). UInless of course you take the Wes Fellowes route.

I don't think I said Tambling was bigger and I don't think he really looked bigger at all.

Mitch Morton has put on some serious size since arriving at the Tigers and he may have finally "pulled his finger out".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon from a certain angle any of the guys can look massive. there's a shot there were cotchin looks absolutely huge in the destance then other shots reveal hes got a ways to go. Having said that I reckon tambling looks thicker through the torso which is probably more important than the biceps.

Love to see this statement banned from the Richmond board. I remember 3 years ago on AW in Feburary, and Carro said Ray Hall was "training the house down" :rolleyes:

careful bazz, you'll have Rayzorwire onto u like a pitbull on a poodle :p

Love to see this statement banned from the Richmond board. I remember 3 years ago on AW in Feburary, and Carro said Ray Hall was "training the house down" :rolleyes:

What else could she say when he was punching the stuffing out of everyone at the club in the boxing ring, finishing in the first couple in the sprints and endurance runs, and benchpressing twice his body weight while signing autographs with his feet for the adoring fans?

Friday's Training Photos

Attached is the photos of all the players on friday, the only ones missed out are 13-McMahon and 17-Johnson (they were there, just didn't get them)
01to12.jpg

1- Chris Newman 2- Will Thursfield 3- Brett Delidio 4- Andrew Raines 5- Troy Simmonds 6- Graham Polak
7- Nathan Brown 8- Jack Riewoldt 9- Trent Cotchin 10- Shane Edwards 11- Joel Bowden 12- Matthew Richardson

14to30.jpg

14- Dean Polo 15- Kayne Pettifer 16- Luke Mcguane 18- Alex Rance 19- Dean Putt 20- Mitch Morton
21- Shane Tuck 22- Danny Meyer 23- Daniel Jackson 24- Mark Coughlan 25- Jay Schulz 26- Adam Pattison
27- Clayton Collard 29- Jarrad Oakley-Nicholls

30to39.jpg

30- Richard Tambling 31- Chris Hyde 32- Greg Tivendale 33- David Gourdis 34- Cleve Hughes 35- Matthew White
36- Jarrod Silvester 37- Travis Casserly 38- Tristan Cartledge 39- Daniel Connors

40to46.jpg

40- Kelvin Moore 41- Nathan Foley 42- Andrew Collins 43- Cameron Howat 44- Angus Graham 46- Jake King

Missing

13- Jordan Mcmahon
17- Kane Johnson

Re: Friday's Training Photos

Nice stuff mate....great photo

This can put to end some of the rumors like how Polo is a lot bigger and the size of Danny Meyer and Edwards

However it looks the following have really added size:
- Jay Schultz
- Will Thurstfield (however his guns a pushed against his body which would make them look larger, McGuane and Patto still look thin)
- Raines (unit)

...whos 33, 36, 38?

that his skills and decision making was still shit?

yeah but the only man who could rival richo in the entertainment stakes....I know I've mentioned it on here before but Razor will always be responsible for the most amusing sight on a football field.

Against the blues the big streak of pelican sh1t took off for a dashing razor like run, he baulked his opponent who accidentally slapped him in the head,the big fella kept running for ten metres and thought bugger it theres a free kick in that.....he then swan dived into the deck without a bloke within 10 metres of him. You'd have sworn sylvester stallone just picked him off from row q of the southern.

Remove this Banner Ad

Friday's Training Photos ( Including team photos)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back