VFL Round 11 v Port Melbourne Friday June 7 7:35pm AEST ETU Stadium - LIVE STREAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually now that I'm tripping down memory lane what happened to Stevi_Tigers

He would have been sucking off the Crows last night on their board last night. Would have been interesting how they'd have taken it 😂
used to go to every board after we defeat them and pep talk em

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win, Cam Gray needs to practice on his kicking for goal. Pressure was very good all night just a few squibs for cotested marks I saw I didn't like but overall very happy with that win.

Wow!! That was impressive
I reckon our best ( in order)

Banks ( level above tonight, best game I’ve seen him play)
Garner
Smith ( got a ripper here)
Davis
Tresize ( get him in)
The big man

Exciting, high energy games from Gray and Bauer.
Blight rock solid.
Coulthard ran hard and presented all night was good.

1717762418065.png

Super game from Banks and was pleasing to see him go on from a strong start and put together a 4 quarter performance. Hopefully it'a s performance that he can build confidence from and get himself back in the mix for the senior side in the 2nd half of the season. Hayes-Brown has improved immensely since his preseason showing. Ruck work was quite good and kept things simple as far as his ball use went, definitely something to work with. Good to see Smith rebound from being omitted from the senior side with a solid performance. Blight was solid once again down back and it very much a player who understands his role and plays accordingly. Gray was a bit quieter tonight in terms of disposals and scoreboard impact, but certainly provided a target inside 50. All up a really good hit out and reward for the VFL side to get their season back on track. Now to rest up before a big game against Box Hill next week.

View attachment 2013325

Super game from Banks and was pleasing to see him go on from a strong start and put together a 4 quarter performance. Hopefully it'a s performance that he can build confidence from and get himself back in the mix for the senior side in the 2nd half of the season. Hayes-Brown has improved immensely since his preseason showing. Ruck work was quite good and kept things simple as far as his ball use went, definitely something to work with. Good to see Smith rebound from being omitted from the senior side with a solid performance. Blight was solid once again down back and it very much a player who understands his role and plays accordingly. Gray was a bit quieter tonight in terms of disposals and scoreboard impact, but certainly provided a target inside 50. All up a really good hit out and reward for the VFL side to get their season back on track. Now to rest up before a big game against Box Hill next week.
Good to see Coulthard get more of the ball after Morris challenged him

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 11 v Port Melbourne Friday June 7 7:35pm AEST ETU Stadium - LIVE STREAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back