VFL Round 11 v Port Melbourne Friday June 7 7:35pm AEST ETU Stadium - LIVE STREAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Morris needs to be promoted to like head of development, he’s gonna attract attention , Fmd he’s winning games with a rag tag bunch of local footy players , look at midfield tonight , no listed players , or did banks play inside
I picked Morris ahead of Yze...many laughed...but I survived! ;)

i've asked before, but with 5 ACLs, LTI/promotion possible?
or is that only for Cat Bs, whoever they are
I don’t know…but pretty sure players can only go via a formal draft ( end of year or MSD)
Other categories like category B (Mate Colina and Hayes Brown ) are effectively on our list…but we couldn’t use this category on someone like Davison

Davidson was very good in close last night. He was able use his size to hold his feet and kick goals from snaps in heavy traffic
He’s not overly quick, but huge tank. At a guess it may be the reason he wasn’t taken in the msd (speed) but if he keeps this form up has to be a big chance in the ND or RD.

i've asked before, but with 5 ACLs, LTI/promotion possible?
or is that only for Cat Bs, whoever they are
I think we were getting close to the point where we may not have been able to field a fit 22 players for our AFL team.
You would assume they'd have to allow us to play some VFL listed players if it got to that point, a bit like West Coast when COVID hit their list and they were allowed to elevate Patrick Naish and others.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could not have been more impressed with the debut of OHB last night. They had 2 rucks which admittedly one of them was undersized but the other guy that was 202cm had apparently been a mid season draft hopeful last year. Remains to be seen if he can develop his game to the point he can go forward and take a mark or drop back in the hole but a massive tick for ruck work and competitiveness around the ball. I liked that he didn’t try and do much with his possessions as well, just used first option. Probably an overreaction of sorts but give him another 12 months and he could be a real weapon.

Agree …Davison is a ripper…versatile…loves a goal….good size about him
A player needs to have some elite athletic characteristics to be considered ... so you understand some players not being taken but Sammy is an elite runner ... Just doesn't make sense ...

... And with the depth of injuries across both AFL and VFL was perplexing that we didn't use all 4 picks we could have made available

I don’t know…but pretty sure players can only go via a formal draft ( end of year or MSD)
Other categories like category B (Mate Colina and Hayes Brown ) are effectively on our list…but we couldn’t use this category on someone like Davison
Davison would walk into the North Melbourne side I'd reckon

A player needs to have some elite athletic characteristics to be considered ... so you understand some players not being taken but Sammy is an elite runner ... Just doesn't make sense ...

... And with the depth of injuries across both AFL and VFL was perplexing that we didn't use all 4 picks we could have made available
How we pull gray out of an oppo vfl side after seeing him play like twice but miss the dude dominating in front of us. Forrest for the trees type shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back