VFL Round 11 v Port Melbourne Friday June 7 7:35pm AEST ETU Stadium - LIVE STREAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Bitch Slap Slapping GIF by absurdnoise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is the big OHB?
A lot to get excited about
Sounds like a smart move to make him do an apprenticeship at the lower amateur levels. He had 77 hitouts last week and 20+ possessions.

Good to hear he's carrying that form forward. The bloke is a beast.

Was surprised we didn't use the 3rd spot on Davidson. Hearing Campbell Brown and Nigel Carmody salivating over him a few weeks ago I'm tipping a few clubs are gonna start watching him more closely. I'll spew if we lose him to another club when we could've used that pick on him. Was like watching Adam Saad back in the day when we were affiliated with Coburg. Was obvious he was AFL quality and when we went it alone we never snaffled him up. He was right under our noses. He was killing in VFL at Coburg for another 2 years and we let GC get him as a late rookie pick. Davidson keeps it up he'll be picked up in top 40 like Shaun Mannagh last year

Davison with 16d and 4 goals, whilst Gray has 6d and 1 goal. Think Toce should have pulled the trigger on Pick3 in the MSD on this lad too

Congrats to OHB on a fantastic debut with 13d, 2 marks, 3 clr and 48 hitouts ... maybe a smart move not taking a ruck in the MSD and not limiting this mans opportunities.

Yeah Davidson was one that I also wanted. I think Gray and Blight are going to be winners, but Davidson would've topped it off.

Last edited:
Davison with 16d and 4 goals, whilst Gray has 6d and 1 goal. Think Toce should have pulled the trigger on Pick3 in the MSD on this lad too

Congrats to OHB on a fantastic debut with 13d, 2 marks, 3 clr and 48 hitouts ... maybe a smart move not taking a ruck in the MSD and not limiting this mans opportunities.

Agree …Davison is a ripper…versatile…loves a goal….good size about him

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 11 v Port Melbourne Friday June 7 7:35pm AEST ETU Stadium - LIVE STREAM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back