bugman5

Senior List
Mar 1, 2003
Capital Of pr0n
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Essendon
Congrats on a great season from your boys. It was a tight, terrifying final with my team coming out on top in a large part to luck. If you'd had Neitz, it could have been very different.

You've got a lot of youth who will be all the better for it, so bad luck today.

Boy it hurts - made slightly easier to take by the graciousness of a lot of supporters from other teams.

We had a good year, ran out of steam at the wrong time unfortunately. Neitz wouls have helped obviously, but you can't alter the circumstances. Essendon were marginally better on the day, good luck to them for the remainder of the finals.

I just hope we can work hard over summer and back up with a solid odd year and break the yo-yo trend.

bugman5 said:
Congrats on a great season from your boys. It was a tight, terrifying final with my team coming out on top in a large part to luck. If you'd had Neitz, it could have been very different.

You've got a lot of youth who will be all the better for it, so bad luck today.
Cheers. ;)

Rivers is some player ...

Unlucky today Dees ... they showed great spirit in a game where they could have easily dropped their heads after half-time.

They're on the way up. We're marking time at the moment. Wouldn't mind winning another final though. :)

As corny as it sounds, this is one of the things that I love about footy.. the sportsmanship.. although there are quite a lot of people on the main board that are not even close to it.

Thanks guys.. was an awesome game.. pitty we didnt have anything left to give in the last quarter.

GIVE THEM HELL IN 20045 DEMONS!

Re: From a sainter...

well im a saints supporter! but i was hopeing you guys would make it further in the finals and if st kilda didnt make it you would! but congrats on a great season, you have some great and talented players

RaMa said:
Yze is a bloody gun....Why did he spend so much time in the forward line?

No Neitz. Holland was ineffective. We needed someone to spark us and kick goals. He has done it before a few times and yesterday it worked. Great set of hands, led to the ball well and his kicking for goals was good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah well done demons played well for about a quarter and a bit and still only lost by 5 points imagine if you played 4 quarters of good footy would of been a different story then. good luck next year and by the way we'll have travis johnstone for henenman and bullen. :D

hirdy05 said:
yeah well done demons played well for about a quarter and a bit and still only lost by 5 points imagine if you played 4 quarters of good footy would of been a different story then. good luck next year and by the way we'll have travis johnstone for henenman and bullen. :D

We'll keep Travis now thanks.

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

From a Bomber...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back