From a Docker... Congrats on the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
I just want to say congrats on the win today...

You team fought well. Im sort of not gutted.

There is no shame losing by a narrow margin. Hawks dominated the majority of the game. The umpires were fair as well. I have no excuses. The best team won.

Enjoy the win hawks fans.:)

Yep, me too. Congrats, Hawks.
We had too many stage-struck players, and it showed. Hawks stood up and showed their experience in the situation. Better team, therefore, were the winners.

Best two on the ground, for me, were Brian Lake and David Mundy. And Gunston, let's make it three and two Hawks among them, as deserved.

I really hated posting this.

Congrats guys. I thought we had you at 3/4 time. Class side and class captain in Luke Hodge.

Appreciate it Dockers, very gracious in defeat. Know how hard it must be to swallow.

The support that came over to Melbourne was impressive and the supporters can take comfort knowing they did all they could to get their guys over the line.

The Dockers were gallant, but as we know first hand from last year, bad kicking for goal will kill you.

Kudos to you for being so gracious in defeat. We were in the same spot as you last year and it hurts but you will be back. Your supporters done the club proud flying over in droves.

Good luck next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, I take my hat off to the Freo supporters in this thread, that is a great way to conduct yourselves, 10:1 I would not be as good if Freo had won.

Again, well done, great comeback in 2nd half, put a real scare our boys. I think you will be contending again next year.

Congratulations to the HFC and its fans. The better team won on the day and you thoroughly deserved it. While gutted I can take some solace in that at least it was Hawthorn who beat my team. A bit of background, my uncle used to play for the hawks in the golden 80's and won a few cups with you boys and is still involved with the club. So suffice to say i have a bit of a soft spot still for the hawkers. So congrats, hopefully its a purple reign next year though. Enjoy it. I am utterly jealous :)

Remove this Banner Ad

From a Docker... Congrats on the win.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back