Premiership Player
May 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
As Sandilands lines up to kick a goal, clown at the back of aisle 33 yells out,

"Fee-fi-fo-fum"

Got a few hearty laughs.

You took the words right out of my mouth LtK. (And no, we've never kissed folks......NTTAWWT)

You've always had better manners than I, TT.

Anyway, what a brilliantly fantastic win. I was privileged to share it with some fellow BFers and it was my best day at the footy for many years.

Probably not the right thread but why was Sandi wearing basketball shoes like?

Also why wasnt the roof open? such a nice night :(

Probably not the right thread but why was Sandi wearing basketball shoes like?

Also why wasnt the roof open? such a nice night :(

He wore them last week as well, to help with his "turf toe".

The AFL prefer the roof closed during winter nights.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive seen a better decision in a Bali court room is one of my favourites after a terrible umpiring decision!

My mate yelled out on Saturday night when campbell tried to spoil sandilands it was like a chuwawa trying to mount a bullstaff! Was laughing for about 10 minutes! (we were pretty drunk though so made it even funnier)

When Harvey was getting corralled by Sandilands last night in the third quarter I think, Dad shouted out "Run in between his legs!" it was funny :D

Oh, and when Thomas kicked a goal, someone started singing "Lindsay Thomas kicked a goal, DO DA, DO DA!" :thumbsu:

Supporters behind the North bench last night started chanting 'SPITTA SPITTA SPITTA' when he was having an interview on the boundary....couldn't get the smile off his face :thumbsu: :D

Also, my mate who I met up with at the game, a Richmond supporter, was bored midway through the second quarter. He said he was contemplating leaving, but didn't want to be seen as a disgruntled Freo supporter. So I said "Well it's better than being a Richmond supporter". :p

Bunch of guys in Aisle 14, Level 2 giving it to McPhee all night. Yelling stuff like "cool your jets, McPhee" when he awkwardly ran into space in complete avoidance of his opponent.
I also went with a Richmond supporter who got bored. It's the winning, they aren't accustomed to it.

Heard the Fee Fi Fo Fum call from aisle 31, was very funny stuff.

I called for Lachie to try and kick it to the guys in the blue and white stripes, got a laugh. Then called for the awkward one to be put forward. Nearly was ejected from the arena.

Heard the Fee Fi Fo Fum call from aisle 31, was very funny stuff.

I called for Lachie to try and kick it to the guys in the blue and white stripes, got a laugh. Then called for the awkward one to be put forward. Nearly was ejected from the arena.
The awkward one? He did look that way Saturday night. I likened his game to Basil Fawlty running from room to room always just being that little bit late to avoid yet another catastrophe.

The awkward one? He did look that way Saturday night. I likened his game to Basil Fawlty running from room to room always just being that little bit late to avoid yet another catastrophe.

He was roaming around like he was stoned.

Reminded me of Bwowny in his glory days down back but the shorts just weren't big enough.

Finally our last home game is over with...

No more having to sit in front of an old man with his two sons who, for the first time I sat there thought were no older than 12 they way in which they talked, I turned around later that day to realise a couple of blokes in their mid 30's. These same blokes would continue to annoy for the rest of the season - From commentary to ridiculous comments after every play.

No wonder these seats weren't taken at the start of the year!!

/Rant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Funny things said at the footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back