Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Like these experienced names flying but we still need some fresher, hungry types with a good handle on the modern game and big ambitions, as well.
Agreed. I know we want to move away from former players but I genuinely think Giansiracusa/Lade/Dew/Ratts would be very nice.

"Granty? Yeah, look it's Dewy here. I'm nearly all packed ready for the move. Just one question mate. Why have I been added to a group chat with Bevo, Burkey, Laydey and Ratts called "whistles"!? Are you short of them or something, do I need to BYO?"

2fdd1aeb4f406c96bd6bc020f1145ac5

I think ratts would be a perfect addition to our coaching ranks and I do believe a shiny orange tin whistle would do the trick.

I heard ratts once say :

I bought a wooden whistle
But it wooden whistle.

So I bought a steel whistle
And it steel wooden whistle.

So I bought a lead whistle
But it steel wooden lead me whistle.

So I bought a copper whistle
But the copper steel wooden lead me whistle.

So I bought a tin whistle
Now I can whistle.

We need more Spanghers
I don’t have anything against Spangher to be honest he was just hired for the wrong role, would have no issue with him in a development role.

A mix of experience ie Dew, Cameron, Ratts and some fresh recently retired players who come from strong organisations ie Cotchin, Selwood, Isaac Smith, etc would be perfect

'Those plans sound pretty sh.thot Bevo, but have actually got any of the old Hawks crew on your team now?'

'Sure have Ratts. Matty Spangher is here looking after the forwards.'

Click

'Erm Ratts, you there mate?'

Ratts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was listening to the music on the test pattern on Channel 2 one day :p and Nothing Is Easy came on. I think that was the first time I heard it [it was when it first came out] and was very impressed with the track, great performance and arrangement :rainbow:

nicksplat splat GIF
nicksplat splat GIF

From an outsider I think Stef Martin has done well. Jordon Sweet has improved significantly.

Unfortunately another club will now benefit from Stef’s work and Sweet’s improvement.

From an outsider I think Stef Martin has done well. Jordon Sweet has improved significantly.
him and Lade have done a great job with English and Sweet

Only issue with Sweet is his around the ground impact

Remember earlier in the year, one of the coaches said they want him to get a higher disposals impact

ce94ad2866d0e63c3344cc784c47a0c8

Ratts: "Bevo, why do we have 6 forwards flying for the mark? Can't our smalls stay down to crumb the pack?"

Bevo: "nah mate, the more players we have going for it the better chance we have to get it! It's maths!"

Ratts: I'm not really sure it works like tha.."

Bevo:" Trust me everyone will be doing it one day! I'm a genius!"

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back