Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought it was said on this board there would be an announcement today
No one said that. Someone briefly mentioned that the club was going to do a ‘rebrand’ and announce multiple resignings and coaching announcements on the same day.

I’m not expecting any coaching announcements at the B&F night. I could be wrong but I’m certainly not expecting it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Bevo coaches another 23 seasons (or 21-22 seasons if we play lots of finals, I.e. regular top 4 finishes) he will pass McHale and Malthouse.

Something to aim for?? 😀

Beveridge actually spoke most clearly tonight when he occasionally stopped looking at notes or reading them verbatim, looked upand expanded on what he'd written instinctively. I know it was still a prepared piece in his head, but maybe he needs to freestyle more (not stream of conscious though!).

Seemed rattled, unprepared, uninspiring. Made a few comments like how he’s often being criticised for playing blokes in different positions. That could have been directed at supporters or the media.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Yeah I thought the positioning one was strange… almost seemed like he was trying to defend himself?

I turned it off midway with a crying baby but I was pretty bored to be honest.

Yeah I thought the positioning one was strange… almost seemed like he was trying to defend himself?

I turned it off midway with a crying baby but I was pretty bored to be honest.

And when he started to speak about the award he sounded like he was defending his coaching style. Just doesn’t seem like the same guy anymore.

And when he started to speak about the award he sounded like he was defending his coaching style. Just doesn’t seem like the same guy anymore.

The Bevo of old would have stood up, and told the most motivating story ever. He hasn’t for a couple years now.

Last edited:
Seemed rattled, unprepared, uninspiring. Made a few comments like how he’s often being criticised for playing blokes in different positions. That could have been directed at supporters or the media.

**** sake, haven’t watched it yet but honestly if you can’t even get the chip off your shoulder for your own clubs flipping BNF!!! Of all places. Like time and a place man geez.

How can the club still have any faith he’s up to the job

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back