Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Good man! I knew somebody would rise to the challenge.

Shine Timetoshine GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

Agree.

So what are we gonna whinge about now? Could be a long off season.
I’m sure one of the boys will do us a favour and rock up to preseason training with a shit haircut, will give us plenty to sook about. Bailey Williams had an all time classic a few years back with the split coloured mullet, hopefully someone can outdo that

I’m sure one of the boys will do us a favour and rock up to preseason training with a s**t haircut, will give us plenty to sook about. Bailey Williams had an all time classic a few years back with the split coloured mullet, hopefully someone can outdo that

Someone will also have a really shit tattoo, which will provide some entertainment....

And god forbid if someone wears a hat !!

Wow, who would have thought kicking goals is important in AFL. The Bulldogs have identified something huge there that goals win matches. Groundbreaking stuff by them to employ a goal kicking coach to correct our goal kicking accuracy.

Wow, who would have thought kicking goals is important in AFL. The Bulldogs have identified something huge there that goals win matches. Groundbreaking stuff by them to employ a goal kicking coach to correct our goal kicking accuracy.
Who? Some actually think it will just take care of itself?🤣

'But what do you mean missing easy set shots over and over again deflates team morale? You're kidding. I thought it would improve it.'

"Separately, the Club will in coming weeks also finalise the appointment of two other senior roles critical in supporting our players and program, namely a new Head of Physical Performance and a new Chief Medical Officer, following the respective departures of the long-serving and well-respected Matthew Inness and Dr Greg Clugston."

From email received.

I don't know, kicking straight didn't seem to work that well for Brisbane, and didn't seem to matter for Collingwood....

(Jokes, and also, only in hindsight, it nearly mattered)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Separately, the Club will in coming weeks also finalise the appointment of two other senior roles critical in supporting our players and program, namely a new Head of Physical Performance and a new Chief Medical Officer, following the respective departures of the long-serving and well-respected Matthew Inness and Dr Greg Clugston."

From email received.
We had two doctors - Drs Lansberger (?) and Zimmerman, and now we are down to one. And in addition we had Dr Clugston. Why so many? Thats more doctors than Arts students with Doctorates currently working at my local McDonalds.

We had two doctors - Drs Lansberger (?) and Zimmerman, and now we are down to one. And in addition we had Dr Clugston. Why so many? Thats more doctors than Arts students with Doctorates currently working at my local McDonalds.
Jake Landsberger retired a few years ago. Clugston must have taken his place, haven’t heard of him anyway. Two doctors doesn’t seem like “many”. We usually only see Zimmerman.

I’m sure one of the boys will do us a favour and rock up to preseason training with a s**t haircut, will give us plenty to sook about. Bailey Williams had an all time classic a few years back with the split coloured mullet, hopefully someone can outdo that
Maybe a player would be kind enough to wear Andrew Walker's hat?

Jarryn Geary will be joining the club as a development coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back