Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Get a conditioning coach who teaches these blokes how to squat 100kg + (minimum) and spar, box, fight, punch each other in the head. Ban social media apart from 7-9pm on Sundays. Get someone else who can front the cameras apart from Bont. Teach players how to hurt the opposition in packs once the cameras flash away.

Recruit more players like Ed Richards - good campaigner. Inject Liberatore blood into each player before the game and snort smelling salts.

Last edited:
Get Monty in the ring with Bevo for 5 x 5 minutes. Reckon Bevo is not as hard as he thinks he is. Damo would probably challenge him these days. I want Gordon back as Pres - I reckon he does too.

MacRae is done in the guts. Find a dignified spot for his last year or two. Get Richards in there.

Unfortunately, Clay Smith has his own personal issues to deal with (lifestyle-based) so you won't see him at an AFL club anytime soon.

No, get players who are tough and love to compete to replace those who do not. For example, in the ruck go and find a modern day Scott Wynd. Captain of the club for a reason. Does English come across as a Captain? No.

Piss off those who are only in it for himself (I won’t name him - good abs).

Don’t waste spots on spuds like O’Brien and find players like Liam Jones who cost the same cash.

Get Bevo to stop lighting incense sticks before games.
Haha so funny, yet so sad..... :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine losing out to the ‘phins 😂 they’re probably paying more
To be fair, there hasn't been one actual link from the club to Kornberg. It's just been posters mentioning his credentials as a possible option. The club might not even have been interested at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour Future of the club (Bevo, board, assistant coaches, football department)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back