Re: Game Day Discussion/Vent Thread Round 12

Riewoldt is on fire.

Martin is on fire.

Deledio is playing well..

Ty Vickery best game in his career so glad to see it

Whipping boys: Tambling, King, Farmer all playing very well also

griff 1 kick 2 handballs 1 mark 1 tackle 1free for

just not going anywhere near him, reiwoldts the target so not his fault, though when he did get it he worked up the ground for the mark made himself available when no one else was. cant say much for him since it just hasn't been near him, looks confident though.

ty doing very well Nic Nat doing very little

Smarter footballer than people give him credit for on this board. It's only small but a pat on the back for Tucky lowering his eyes and picking out Collins, would have bombed that long in the past at an important part of the game:thumbsu:

In all the excitement i havnt heard big Griff mentioned much. 3 disp, 1 mark and 1 tackle.

Anyone watching on Foxtel give an update on his game.

Yeah they have not been going to him and they probably should now Riewoldt is getting double teamed. He dropped a mark in the forward pocket that was just out of reach and you could see him behind playing curseing at himself so he obviously wants it.

Hopefully we smack them from here and he can get a few cheapies. Either way I think he is Dimmas love child and like Vickery will play most weeks not matter what his form is like.

Yeah they have not been going to him and they probably should now Riewoldt is getting double teamed. He dropped a mark in the forward pocket that was just out of reach and you could see him behind playing curseing at himself so he obviously wants it.

No mention of Collins? I know he's a running joke with a bunch of people on this forum but he's been great today, looks to be improving with consistent game time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Discussion/Celebration Thread Round 12

Remove this Banner Ad

Back