Game Day Game Day.... Finals are here !!! Fremantle v Geelong, Simmonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I predicted you guys would make the 2013 GF at the end of last year...such an epic victory, and this is what premierships are built on. I doubt Sydney (or Richmond or Carlton) could beat Freo in the prelim, so it's really just a question of if they can beat Hawthorn in the GF.

Ha. You're deluded mate. Every possible free your way in first quarter. It's you who's scared.

The Dockers have been awesome. Pav has played like Goodesy, Sandi just like Mummy. And oh McPharlin, he has been as strong as Teddy. Crowley reminds me so much of the legend Crouchy. And that Balla, learning to play just like Benny McGlynn. :D

Seriously guys, that was so bloody awesome. I'm pumped. Have been telling everyone I love watching you guys play & the brand is made for september. I'm sure you can imagine what they've all been replying. Stuff 'em. Welcome to the big time Dockers!

Be proud! That was bloody brilliant!

Despite all of the venom in the game, and make of it what you will - you guys were better for the last 3 quarters and thoroughly deserved to win. Hopefully we meet again in the GF. If not, I'll be hoping that you guys break through for your first GF win.

Missed the game, came home and checked the scores...

4RWdNP7.gif

Amazing. Great work. Stick it up those ducking handbaggers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Game Day.... Finals are here !!! Fremantle v Geelong, Simmonds Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back