Game Day Game Day Round 15: Richmond vs St Kilda at MCG, 25 June, 7.50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss our 2017-2019 pressure gamestyle

Why have we changed our game plan? can't tell me we haven't

Literally all our players do now is look for dinky 10m chip passes around the backline and half back. We haven't been a high mark team for the last 5 years until suddenly the last 8-10 weeks

Ok I can say it now that we are not a finals deserving team. We will not win the flag. Chol is just garbage he has no intensity he can go and Costagna is the worst afl footballer. Why pick Ryan he is not ready. It’s been a good run but for now we are finished.

Well done Dimma and co. Absolute selection disgrace playing 3 talls. How many marks have they taken? Absolute shambles tonight. The worst we've been in our dynasty up to now and it's clear there has been a shift in the gameplan where somehow we are trying to play like West Coast and play a crap gamestyle that takes us all the way back to 2016 which does not and NEVER HAS worked for us. One of the worst halves of footy I've seen in our colours in a very long time.

This could be the end of our season right here. Drop out of the 8 pressure firmly comes onto us to win out for the year with Essendons soft run home. Honestly we look bad and that’s okay, but the effort has been pathetic, you’re back at the G show your members who paid to not be able to watch you a bit of ****ing fight or **** back off to the twos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine playing 3 ******* rucks and only having one hit out to advantage
Imagine playing three rucks and sending Pickett in for a bounce

Why have we changed our game plan? can't tell me we haven't

Literally all our players do now is look for dinky 10m chip passes around the backline and half back. We haven't been a high mark team for the last 5 years until suddenly the last 8-10 weeks
Yes we are looking back like we did in 2016
Why do we continuously kick it to the pocket from a kick in just dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back