GAME THREAD - Us v Them

Remove this Banner Ad

couldn't find a gameday thread, so I'll put it here, but wow are you getting reamed by the umpires this quarter. (Didn't see the first).

Reckon they've cost you 3-4 shots on goal directly. Apparently you don't have backs or heads - it's like watching a Hawthorn game (and I'm cheering the 'Pies tonight).

Also, they then follow with that ridiculous in the back when Pendles dived and the Carlton player almost jumped over him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still can't believe that gift goal to that little rat blair...

We're right in there at the moment, despite the score. Very happy with how we're playing so far.

The Bad Russell is back, how many fumbles below his knees.

Hampson & Duigan not good enough.

Gibbs why keep disposing of the ball off one step, get some balls & be prepared to cop a hit.

Why isn't Watson kicking in?

Dissapointing. We really took it up to them in the first, but we're really starting to fall away now. Hoping for some sort of revival and not a 10+ goal hiding.

couldn't find a gameday thread, so I'll put it here, but wow are you getting reamed by the umpires this quarter. (Didn't see the first).

Reckon they've cost you 3-4 shots on goal directly. Apparently you don't have backs or heads - it's like watching a Hawthorn game (and I'm cheering the 'Pies tonight).

Also, they then follow with that ridiculous in the back when Pendles dived and the Carlton player almost jumped over him.

the thread is titled "Game Thread" You've done well, but dont join an orienteering club anytime soon

they were all over us that quarter, but SN is right. The umps killed us

Can't do anything when the umps pay shit like that. The Pies have had it inside their fifty more and for longer, we need to get it inside 50 and keep it there.

And for gods sake move the ball quickly otherwise they just set their press and we stuff around with it for a few minutes and kick to a contest. It doesn't work, move the ball quickly and run with it.

it may have been a behind but how easy was it for them to run through all those so called "defenders" ?
And Betts is a total dudd - get rid of him & bring back Fev !

Pull your head in. .. Getting the number one tag and releasing Garlett. ..

We need to go forward more. .. Sure switch play but once you get it outside fifty in a kickers hands we need to at least go up the line. ..

In truth Collingwood is just better at the moment though. .. They are squeezing out goals in an arm wrestle. .. not disgraced yet, however the umpire need to start paying some frees for that mauling our mids and rucks are getting. ..

Remove this Banner Ad

GAME THREAD - Us v Them

Remove this Banner Ad

Back