Game Thread vs Pies (typo: means Freo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Game Thread vs Pies

woul have been a lot happier if stanley kicked that
Stanley looks out of his Depth.

Could be his Last year on the AFL List

If Goldie gets picked next week I will be sick, he is too slow, what happened to him.
Very weak tonight, need to chase

Skills terrible
Stanley hits the ball hard please kick better
Manning up who the **** is on schammer, plamer and co?

Thamk christ we have leon be dead in the water without him

Worst effort I've seen by Collingwood. It's rare that you have 1 player pull out of a contest in a match but we've had close to 10 in the first half where players have pulled up or just didn't put their head over the footy and go hard enough. I can't believe it.

And our disposal is a disgrace. I'd hate to see the efficiency rating.

That quarter, definitely.
True Looks like a Softy and If he does not use his Body he could be in Trouble

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bullshit dave has one most of his contests hasnt kicked well but the team has been shit.

To victory fans welcmoe back Brebner

Please elaborate.......
Not Putting his Body on The line and Using his Bigger Body at All.

Getting beaten by Bradly even

OK, but needs to do more if he wants a finals spot.

He's been good at getting owned by Sandilands (who's been BOG) and then gathering cheap kicks on the flank.

Josh 11 Possies and a goal, sandilands has had 1 kick 5 handballs, all have been on Bryan.

Horrendous first half by both sides, skills are so far off. Even the reliable Medders seems to be spraying them everywhere.

Can't believe we are within 14 points, hopefully we can turn it around in the 2nd half and scrounge out a win. At the moment it looks unlikely but Freo don't know how to win so anything could happen.

I think its clear Dave your the one who is out of his depth. Seriously, you dont really know alot and your opinion is so easily swayed by those around you.

Im not really concerned by this, and if i remember correctly we played a shocking game last year versus Adelaide in Rd 22 and i cant say it affected us alot the next week.

I have not seen so Many Out of Bounds on the Full then Tonight.

Come on Big 2nd Half:)

Im not really concerned by this, and if i remember correctly we played a shocking game last year versus Adelaide in Rd 22 and i cant say it affected us alot the next week.
Round 22 last season has nothing to do with this match. Last season Collingwood could not finish higher than 5th or lower than 6th coming into that match and were assured of a home elimination final. This season Collingwood can finish as high as 4th and as low as 8th. In fact a win tonight and Collingwood is 4th overnight.

Medhurst is having a Shocker

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Thread vs Pies (typo: means Freo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back