Game Thread vs Pies (typo: means Freo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Game Thread vs Pies

The wind has to be as bad as Bucks said... effecting the dropping of the ball onto the foot. There is no other reason that so many people cant kick.

Haven't you seen our last few years? Our skill level is not exactly our strong point.

Something has to be done about that midfield...

Getting smashed by Port, St Kilda and now Freo in the middle really says something.

McCarthy has been good in the first half but has cooled down,

The only thing I have against his game tonight is that someone has to tell him that his legs are for standing on not laying out on the ground
Am used to tonight's performance every time we have to win to improve our chances we fail surely everybody should be use to it by now other than that HAA has finished now the new season starts

Stanley seems to play so well in the VFL but when he gets to the AFL just doesnt deliver....i cant keep dealing with all the promise we bring and just seem to be battlers...year after year i remember 2002 we were considered battlers! i love all the work we do and Hine but after travelling the world no other club that is the top club in the country plays badly many weeks the amount of times we do! i am going to love the day we get rid of melbourne and north so we can stop propping the other clubs up for money! what really annoys me is the AFL will be using collingwood to sell the new GC17 and west sydney yet where are our concessions? we need free agency badly we will be awesome with free agency...thats my two cents...

any
Look we both know he hasn't been the worst on the ground, but some of the mistakes are obviously a result of him missing so much footy. I don't know if we can really afford those kind of mistakes come finals time.
Probably an over reaction on my part, but I would like to see us either move one of our bit part backman into a key position (read maxy, H, goldsack), and start phasing Presti out.
If he can get back to his best, we could do with his experience down there though. Especially considering Wakes is widely tipped to hang up his boots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanley seems to play so well in the VFL but when he gets to the AFL just doesnt deliver....i cant keep dealing with all the promise we bring and just seem to be battlers...year after year i remember 2002 we were considered battlers! i love all the work we do and Hine but after travelling the world no other club that is the top club in the country plays badly many weeks the amount of times we do! i am going to love the day we get rid of melbourne and north so we can stop propping the other clubs up for money! what really annoys me is the AFL will be using collingwood to sell the new GC17 and west sydney yet where are our concessions? we need free agency badly we will be awesome with free agency...thats my two cents...

If you want to see Carlton win 5 of the next 10 premierships, then bring in free agency. Not only Carlton but we would not be able to compete with Adelaide or West Coast either.

Who do we want Adelaide in Adelaide or Sydney in Sydney....I think Adelaide...

Sydney because we have a Half-Chance to win the game

Pies=disgrace.

Shouldn't be playing finals.

Fortunately for us we are rated on 22 games not 1.

Team effort tonight with the exception of Leon. Played like a side that didn't want to get hurt. Just about every player did everything humanly possible to avoid any physical contact.

If you want to see Carlton win 5 of the next 10 premierships, then bring in free agency. Not only Carlton but we would not be able to compete with Adelaide or West Coast either.

Good point! but with free agency the essendon's, pies, adelaide etc clubs with money would be dominate and just commenting on the soccer teams, NFL teams dont just sit back. Anyways, my point really was is that i want a gun player to come through like a buddy or a cousins type from a young player... dont get me wrong i love our young blokes i just dont see superstar! of course we are all annoyed at our lost but i think getting rid of the noths, dogs and dees would help us out instead of helpiung the AFL..

Yep, I can see players just clamouring to leave Melbourne to head to Adelaide or Perth.

When free agency is introduced, the big melbourne clubs will be big winners. Including us.

Yep, I can see players just clamouring to leave Melbourne to head to Adelaide or Perth.

When free agency is introduced, the big melbourne clubs will be big winners. Including us.

They will go to the club that offers the best deal and both Adelaide and West Coast are both more financially secure clubs than us. There is no way we could compete with Carlton either, they would be streets in front of us.

Talking of Carlton. Did anyone hear a report on a radio station that Johnathon Brown will announce soon that he wants to play for Carlton? It was apparently on a Melbourne radio station today.

Yes clubs with money will be BIG winners, i dont see how we can support an 18 club competition? someone has to go...

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Thread vs Pies (typo: means Freo)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back