GAMEDAY: ADELAIDE V FREMANTLE Semi Final 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't see the first 3 and a half quarters because I fell asleep and my alarm didn't go off. But what I saw was very good. Doughty was amazing.

goodbye tippett you muppet.... walker showed you how to play finals tonight, maybe you can go back to the NBL and play some basketball as I dont think any team will want you now.

Great fighting effort, but no idea how we won that after being so comprehensively smashed in the clearances. Sandilands' height just gives their mids such an advantage.

Why are you all sitting in front of your pc's and not at the game??? Only 31,000 there tonight.

Well done on the win. Our guys were out on their feet by half time but you still had to come back, so well done. You will need to lift by 50% next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you all sitting in front of your pc's and not at the game??? Only 31,000 there tonight.

Well done on the win. Our guys were out on their feet by half time but you still had to come back, so well done. You will need to lift by 50% next week.

I'm in Brisbane :rolleyes:

Do you not realise some crows supporters live interstate?????????????????????????????????

Remove this Banner Ad

GAMEDAY: ADELAIDE V FREMANTLE Semi Final 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back