Gameday - Adelaide vs. Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow after such a crap performance the heat should be absolutely on Craigy and the boys this week. It looked today like the Dees had 5 extra players today such was our useless maning up of anyone in a Melbourne jumper. The crappiest performance that I can remember for a long time.
Mothers Day Massacre at the G.:mad:

Put in what mate, other than a shit captains performance:rolleyes:
Im putting some blame squarely on the midfield brigade! your average posting ius also hilarious:thumbsu:

You're seriously not all that bright are you?

I realize its cool to just follow the other posters in their selection of whipping boys, but there is no way in hell van Berlo should be the player you're abusing after this week. He was one of the few that showed any effort at all.

Anothert text book Taylor Walker squib... that is juyst f***ing rubbish. See u at the parade... talk about unacceptable. If he isn't dropped for anyone... Sellar/Milera/Me...

There are no standards at our football club.
Blaming just one player are you?
Henderson squibs all the time and doesn't get dropped.
Other players have squibed at our club this year and in the past before Walker.
Walker won't get dropped for squibing. He will be dropped for poor form.
Milera will won't be playing next week unless he is promoted off the rookie list.

You're seriously not all that bright are you?

I realize its cool to just follow the other posters in their selection of whipping boys, but there is no way in hell van Berlo should be the player you're abusing after this week. He was one of the few that showed any effort at all.

Wtf are you talking about, ill admit im no rocket scientist but you dont have to be to work out vb is a very, very average player.
but apparently you know soething I dont.......jerk!

Bullshit !! Stiffy was in our top three along with Reilly & Jaensch, mind the Dees had the best players from one to twenty two.
Radar got absolutely SMASHED by Maloney! Hardly call it a good game.

For the amount of time that the ball was in our defence, I thought Rutten and Johncock were outstanding.

Jaensch was reasonable and Tippett was about the only forward to give us something. Some of his contests were outstanding.

Everyone else needs a good hard look in the mirror. When will we learn to tackle?!

I am calling it early....Walker will be dropped for the next game!

Not sure if someone else has mentioned it, but what happened to Wright? The article on the website says that he injured his knee. I heard the commentators saying something about Thompson's calf, but never heard a mention of Wright.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At what point do Trigg and co realise that this man is not the person to take us further?

Excellent in player development, had us playing brilliantly in 05/06, but we continually lose the big games.

Maybe this is because we are one of the few teams to not take a dive and play for high draft picks, so we end up with few superstars at our disposal, but on today's showing the players don't really care enough to put in. It is the coach's job to ensure they do......every week, every minute of every quarter.

We also continue to lose games against teams we should beat easily. He trots out the line "Its just another four points" before Showdowns - well it's not, they try twice as hard as usual and we get splattered. Same today, unbelievable heat on Melbourne during the week and the writing was on the wall early. Not one rev up at the intervals worked.

The club would be very remiss not to go after Malthouse with everything its got. We got Blight, so why not aim this high? And I don't want to hear that Mick and Nanette won't leave their Melbourne life behind because we have a great club and a potentially great list to sell to him.......and believe me I think he can make them play Premiership football.

Maybe Dean Bailey should take a plasma to the after match press conference and show Craig what is good coaching!

My dead grandma can see that Jamar goes to his left on every tap right onto the tit of Maloney so how come there is nothing taking place to take away that drop zone?!?!

Pathetic!

what's a plan B? :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday - Adelaide vs. Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back