Gameday - Adelaide vs. Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

BACCS

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts TheBrownDog
May 10, 2009
Petrenko is our sub, while Melbourne's is Wonnemarri (sp?). Cmon boys! Also, Schmidt is starting on the ground.

Apparently it is pissing down in Melbourne. This could be a good thing as the Dees had that extra footy training session during the week and they may tire earlier on a soggy deck. This wheather will also be good for our ball winning mids in Thomo, Danger and Sloane.

Apparently it is pissing down in Melbourne. This could be a good thing as the Dees had that extra footy training session during the week and they may tire earlier on a soggy deck. This wheather will also be good for our ball winning mids in Thomo, Danger and Sloane.
Not a good thing for our tall forward line though.

Good afternoon folks and welcome to the Gameday thread for Melbourne v Adelaide from the MCG.

As has been mentioned previously, the weather is ordinary for this game between two sides who have been pretty ordinary all year. 2.4mm has already fallen in Melbourne since 9am but according to the BOM radar looks like the worst of the rain has past as Melbourne shivers to a top of just 16 degrees.

The past few Melbourne v Adelaide games have been shocking to say the least, and with the form of both sides going into today's game, I'd expect today's game to be another one for the 'how not to play football' files.

Despite flying back from Perth, Melbourne will be fresh after 10 days between games, having playing at Patersons Stadium last Thursday, while it's been 8 days since Adelaide did what it had to do against St Kilda.

Bounce down is just under 40 minutes away and this thread will be the place to be for play by play discussion between fellow Crows fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, it isn't up to me. I'd only go to the game with my dad. And got no Melbourne fans to go with either. (only 17)

Which is a bummer, because I would have gone.

Fair enough.

Dad not a crows fan? what's wrong with him. :D

And i doubt i'd go to the footy by myself either.

Hang on a sec

I'm not sure about on the mainland, but down here in tassie Southern Cross (network who shows Channel 7's footy games) showed a film called Trail of the Pink Panther.

i just ducked out to get some lunch but my boob radar was beeping, so i snuck a look at the tv and sure enough there was two naked women frollicking in a shed norks akimbo. i reckon southern cross just looked at the pg rating and decided there would be nothing too racey in there. pretty unlucky.

ps go crows!

I'm so nervous about this one, I really am.

Listen to all the pressure been applied to that useless club. Bailey is a spud of a coach and I don't care how much pressure they're under and how determined they'll come out, we should beat them as we're the better side.

Smash these jokers.

Yeah, what a bunch if idiots. Not choosing to sit in the rain when they can sit undercover. :eek:

MCG would have about 65% undercover. That would be about 60,000 seats. I'm sure they would get about 28-30,000 today. That's on par to most other clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday - Adelaide vs. Melbourne @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back