Game Day Gameday - Freo V North

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep I loved Sandis game tonight, the big mark and goal almost brought a tear to my eye because thats how we want the big guy playing.

Well done, the possibility of a final between us is becoming a distinct possibility.

Terrific win by your lads today :thumbsu: But the question has to be asked would you rather play West Coast in Perth (A team you have beaten recently very comfortably) rather than a Geelong in Melb? I live in Perth, hate West Coast and have a bit of a soft spot for Freo so would love to see the Dockers go as far as possible*

*Provided that doesnt come at our expense :p
Anywhere anytime my friend.

How good is it to see Fyfe, Hill, Mundy and Barlow in form at the same time? If that unit, with Pav and Sandi can fire in finals I can see us matching it with anyone - except maybe Geelong in Melbourne.

Not to mention De boer and his excellent inside work and suicidal attack on the footy (and goal kicking too). We played with this fervor today that was breathtaking. That last quarter was unreal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Came down for the game sat in the freo end pocket. Cheer squad were brilliant!! Biased comment - but Michael Walters toiled hard with his four, and with others kept the scoreboard ticking over..l. before the party time last quarter! Best win I have seen in Melbourne! I am elated. At times thought the umps kep N. Melborne in the game... Further I reckon Ross the Boss wouldn't be happy with the last qtr 50... Can't wait to watch the replay on fox.

The most important thing today was to win which we did.

3 important hoodoos i'd like to mention about this season:

1) No Sandilands No Freo - has been smashed
2) No Pav no Freo - Has been smashed
3) Freo can't win in Melbourne - Has been smashed

ANYWHERE ANYTIME!!!

Can I say that I never thought I'd see the day when we can go into Melbourne turn up to Etihad against the most hyped up in form team in Melbourne (appart from Hawks) and win. We did the same to Richmond when they were everybody's darlings and apparently about to win the flag.

Ross said anywhere anytime. Ross said he will make this team a 'fly in, get the 4 points and fly out". In truth, I just couldn't believe it, after all, I've been a Freo fan from the very begining. Well, Ross and the boys, you've made me a happy man.

Ross, I want to have your babies.

The most important thing today was to win which we did.

3 important hoodoos i'd like to mention about this season:

1) No Sandilands No Freo - has been smashed
2) No Pav no Freo - Has been smashed
3) Freo can't win in Melbourne - Has been smashed

ANYWHERE ANYTIME!!!

There is so much truth to this now..
The belief had to be instilled in the mind of the players.
They finally seem to have that belief.

Lets see if they can take the belief to the next level!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Gameday - Freo V North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back