Game Day Gameday - Freo V North

Remove this Banner Ad

Loving how our small forwards kicked 8 against them. They don't have any small defenders, mind you our tackling was very good in stemming their rebound.

Sweetest win of the season. I hope Plugger35 is crying.

Oh he is. Big time.

From another site.

Thanks for nothing Sooz you dopey ****, the one time I need your mob to win and you dish that shit up.

Where was the pressing up and running like mad today? No I in team indeed, they played selfish lazy football.

Oh well Freo probably would have won next week against the Dees anyway.

Was out and about and missed the 1st qtr, switched on just before Spurr gave away the 50 in the 2nd.

Worst 50 ever, Spurr didn't stop purely because the ump didn't blow the whistle, then 5 seconds later he blows it twice in a second, the 1st was for the mark, the 2nd was for the 50. Cheers maggots.

That said, what a brilliant game. The last quarter was even sweeter given that we never do that and this game was really important.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was out and about and missed the 1st qtr, switched on just before Spurr gave away the 50 in the 2nd.

Worst 50 ever, Spurr didn't stop purely because the ump didn't blow the whistle, then 5 seconds later he blows it twice in a second, the 1st was for the mark, the 2nd was for the 50. Cheers maggots.

That said, what a brilliant game. The last quarter was even sweeter given that we never do that and this game was really important.

**** that made me scream at the tv! :mad:

Then they ignored Ballas getting a nice old push in the back 30 seconds later...

Wow, didn't see that last qtr coming. I think as Bruce McAvaney said a couple of times, our pressure rattled North, it was something they hadn't experienced before and it nullified their running game. Petire never had a sniff. Did he even have a shot on goal? I got no idea i haven't even looked at the scoreline. If someone had told me we could smash NM like that without Pavlich i would have said Yeh right!

It has worked out perfectly with Carlton going down to the Suns, i reckon if they had won Pav would have played today. Now he will be refreshed and hopefully can still win the Coleman. Ross the Boss is growing on me, really like what he is moulding. I think we still lack in a lot of areas, but that's for the recruiters to work on in the off season.

The obvious one is though we won today we looked vulnerable up forward without a big power forward and i think our midfield lacks the real explosive types like Kerr and Shuey for WC. Fyfe and Mundy are all class but they don't have that power down low to break tackles or have that explosive pace off the mark. Morabito probably has a bit of that but looks like he's another 10 or 12 months away. Will he ever make it back and have that pace and power he displayed?

Just watched the 4th quarter again.

Seeing B. Scott carry on like a petulant 6 year old school girl when we started to really kick away from them was a thing of beauty.

What a tosser!

Any thread praising Lyon has been deleted

Seriously? How pathetic.

What are they going to do if he wins us a premiership? Shut the whole site down?

Hipster w@nkers more interested in their own identity as supporters of 'the alternative club' than they are in success for our team. Winning is so mainstream man! A coach like Lyon must be their worst nightmare.

Well done on yesterday guys too good all over the park. I wasn't all that surprised to see you guys get up I thought this was a danger game. In the past I havn't rated freo as much but with Ross Lyon there I think you guys are now in very very safe hands.

Freo could really shake up September now if you bring that immense pressure and intensity to every game, you can challenge just about anyone. Sandilands really set up that win and Hill is a gun, very damaging player, surprised we wouldn't pay him much respect. Good luck for the finals!

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Gameday - Freo V North

Remove this Banner Ad

Back