Gameday Thread- Adelaide Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like going to West Lakes after this and spray painting disgrace on the club walls.... ala Brisbane 2004.

I usually wouldn't go to such lengths for any reason, but if I lived near enough I'd very much feel like raiding the headquarters.

I dont give a **** what people say and what excuses people use to window dress our situation

Bottom line is the Players are not playing for a coach, so either change the players or change the coach however dont stay with the status quo

Unfortunately we're not a comeback team either. Once it gets out to 30 or so, we cannot turn it around.

30? Once we're 2 goals down it's usually game over.

And to think people thought we were better than our $2.30 odds.

Adelaide look like a side missing any sort of confidence or enjoyment in what they do. Such a stop-start, uninventive, dare I say boring style of play tonight. I wouldnt be surprised if you come back and win, but god its been hard to watch so far.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am I the only person who tunes in every week, secretly expecting the light to go on.

no rhyme or reason just deep down you don't believe we are this bad, and you just feel this is the week the switch gets turned.

and every week... this.

33kq04x.jpg

Thank goodness for Douglas or else we might be 15 goals down, we are so bad its not funny:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
What happened to our confidence, they are playing with none whatsoever, its so embarrassing:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday Thread- Adelaide Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back