Gameday Thread- Adelaide Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I feel like going to West Lakes after this and spray painting disgrace on the club walls.... ala Brisbane 2004.

Need a lift there mate? ;)

I appreciate Craig's willingness to show faith in his players; but there comes a time when their refusal to repay and honour that faith becomes unacceptable; I think we're there tonight.

I dont give a **** what people say and what excuses people use to window dress our situation

Bottom line is the Players are not playing for a coach, so either change the players or change the coach however dont stay with the status quo

Yep they don't give a flying ****. I reckon NC may as well be talking to a bunch of brickwalls

Its time for change. NOW

Am I the only person who tunes in every week, secretly expecting the light to go on.

no rhyme or reason just deep down you don't believe we are this bad, and you just feel this is the week the switch gets turned.

and every week... this.

No, i live in hope too. I am the eternal optimist

Bernie Vince seems to be a one season wonder, won a B and F, thats good enough for him, doesn't want to work hard to be a good player.

Lazy.

Did anyone honestly think we could get even worse??

The whole chipping it around in defense isn't working so please try something else!

Also I reckon Reilly went to the Simon Goodwin school of tackling. Terrible.

THE PRESSURE IS !@#$ING PATHETIC

DONT BLAME THE COACH
DONT BLAME THE GAMEPLAN
BLAME THE PLAYERS.

Theres no pressure what so ever. TACKLE FFS. I swear it looks the roos have double the players on the field.

how much does it take for neil craig to realise that petrenko isnt a forward, he was decent in defense but in attack he has no idea

Am I the only person who tunes in every week, secretly expecting the light to go on.

no rhyme or reason just deep down you don't believe we are this bad, and you just feel this is the week the switch gets turned.

and every week... this.

Exactly how I feel.

There is no reason for us to be *this* bad; I was willing to excuse the earlier, ordinary performances due to injury/fitnes/form concerns, but at the moment, we are just flat out terrible.

Last week against Richmond, I sat there almost speechless for the first 3/4, because I sincerely could not believe how bad we were, we played probably the worst football I've seen the Crows play - ever.

I was going to throw $50 on us via SportsBet, luckily it required some new verification and I didn't do it in time.

If I was Craig, I'd tell the players who actually wanted to play and who care about their own pride to stand on one side (and there'd only be Douglas and a couple of others), and then give it to the rest of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 point for a whole quarter .... that's the way the season has been. Totally ugly. We're a much better team than this but we are no were near full strength as well.

But wasn't that McLeod goal awesome!

I refuse to watch this shit. Turned off halfway through the quarter, looks like that was a good call. Might go and watch the 97 prelim, I heard the Crows played some type of game resembling footy back then?

Taylor Walker has to forget about that brain fade and come out 3rd quarter and go for it!

However he is not alone.

A terrific first 15 minutes for only 1 goal showed our deficiency in the fwd half.

Looking forward to a much improved 2nd half.

But we miss a true forward AGAIN!!!

I refuse to watch this shit. Turned off halfway through the quarter, looks like that was a good call. Might go and watch the 97 prelim, I heard the Crows played some type of game resembling footy back then?

Hey, no one's forcing you to. I switched off a while back as well.

Can I be forgiven for not having any desire to watch the team play for the rest of the season? Or should I be continously pelted with tomatoes for even saying this?

There's no passion or spirit out there. I know they are unmeasurable words but they are the only ones that come to my lips when describing this match I'm watching. None of the players work hard enough when going forward then get the shits on when the other team scores a goal. It's frustrating! Umpiring has been ordinary but we'd still be down by 4 goals if they picked up their act. How was that holding the ball against Armstrong anyway? That intepretation hasn't been applied to North and at least twice against us. Anyway the umpires aren't the issue, it's our willingness to get to and win a contest.

Did anyone honestly think we could get even worse??

The whole chipping it around in defense isn't working so please try something else!

Also I reckon Reilly went to the Simon Goodwin school of tackling. Terrible.

Posting from the game?

Poor you.

33kq04x.jpg

Haha, nice - says it all really; thanks for cheering me up :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday Thread- Adelaide Vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back