Preview Gameday Thread. Hawks Vs Swans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylor has not learnt a thing.

He walked into Ray's head. HE HAS TO BLOODY KNEE PEOPLE FFS

Gutless performance from a bunch of front-running players. Interstate final awaits, premiership dream over.

This is on par with our last 8 weeks though. I don't know why everyone is so angry.

Roughie finally kicks one of those silly sideways snaps.

Too little too late.

Sickening first quarter so far, from the players and the coaches.

Could someone could please tell me our gameplan? Mark, wait for ump to call play on, kick to a pack. THAT'S IT.

The most appalling thing was; Roughy get's a free and handpasses to Franklin (Both our CHF and FF on the wing), Franklin kicks it long to the square where Suckling awaits.... My god.

When are we going to realise FF and CHF cannot kick goals when not in goal kicking positions.

Just look at Goodes when he goes forward. He get's goals. Surprise surprise.

Interstate final at best if we lose today.

Are we mentally weak? I just cannot understand how such a talented team play so poorly when things get a little hard.

On paper our team is 6 goal better side then Sydney, yet we will get done by 10 goals today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly Underwood is such a poor commentator.

"this is trent dennis-lane, he can't pick up the ball" ...No Kelly, it was Mathew Suckling who had the ball, for Hawthorn, Dennis-Lane was chasing. Commentate on the play, not the player chasing.

Twice already she's called Suckling Roughead.

It's not that hard, he's the Ranga.

Thought he pushed towards the umpire. Need to rotate our rucks on Mumford and tire him out.

No, Taylor saw his chance to knee another person and took it.

I'm fed up with him. Skipper did nothing wrong and now we are truly gone.

This is on par with our last 8 weeks though. I don't know why everyone is so angry.
You think we played this badly against the Cats, Saints, Lions and Dogs?

Surely not.

I convinced a mate of mne to take Mumford as his SC Captain this week, should pay off handsomely.

Can't believe a bunch of hacks like Kieran Jack are carving us up. Paul Roos is playing his uninspired game and we're letting him. May as well forget the last few months, this is 2009 all over again.

You think we played this badly against the Cats, Saints, Lions and Dogs?

Surely not.

Yes. We were woeful, they were not much better. We were at 50% for those matches....now pushing below average compared to where we should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back