Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Essendon copy of the supposed spreadsheet is only a small part of the issue.

Where is the paper trail of receipts that back up the spreadsheet?

Where is that evidence? Was that given to ASADA?

Why just a spreadsheet and nothing else? It does not make sense, why does chewbacca live on Endor?

Robbo stated that that was a big accusation.
Hird replied that it was a fact.

Key word you need to understand in that exchange is 'accusation'.

Hird didn't just agree that he 'accuses' ASADA, he stated it was a fact.
what was the fact? Essendon gave evidence to ASADA, and Essendon didnt destroy records

What other facts was he referring to that were mentioned?

its a fact essendon didnt destroy records. its a fact they handed them to ASADA. Did he say 'its a fact ASADA destroyed our records'? If so I concede hes in deep shit

He said it's a fact after Robbo stated that what he was saying was a big accusation.
Gerard and Robbo both looked at each other in incredulity as the interview ended.

He said Asada destroyed evidence.
Robbo said that's a big accusation!.
It's not an accusation it's a fact said Hird.
He's in deeeeeep shit.
He said it mxett don't try to sugar coat it mate!.

No he didn't, you're typically misrepresenting him.
He said it was given to asada and Essendon didn't destroy anything -i.e all the accusations of destroyed
Evidence are incorrect.

Shows the stupidity of Essendon not wanting the stigma of being drug cheats (as that is longer lasting than ANY suspension), attempts to delay the process for as long as possible. Fights any potential sanctions and now they are facing a showdown against the unknown - unable to control their fate.
if they genuinely dont believe they are cheats why was it stupid ? Why take the can for something you dont believe you did?

I didnt read his comments that way. IMO he means the club handed over records but they were never taken into consideration by ASADA. He never actually said ASADA destroyed evidence
James Hird said:
“It’s not Essendon who’s destroyed anything. It’s not an accusation — it’s a fact.”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well done to Whately for actually asking 3 hard questions tonight to James Hird.

I think he smells blood.

If he does, then expect some others to get the guts up to start actually asking some hard questions.

Gerard did say it looks "ominous" for Essendon.

Where is Essendons copy? I think you missed the point. Hird played this whole drama out in the media in 2013 and 2014 yet instead of producing the documents that cleared Essendon, apparently gave ASADA the only copy in the world without giving the media a copy or keeping one for the club for a rainy day, like you know.......right now.
I wonder if, and hope its not the case, we do have one. And we're keeping the ace up the sleeve until the point of utmost need. Would hate to think we are playing a high stakes game of chicken to show our strength

I think the suggestion is they didn't use it as part of their case, rather than destroying it.
Question is, what does a spreadsheets prove? One could have been kept and completely made up. Given a couple of days and a lot of coffee, I could make one up now

But any forensic analyst would be able to ascertain when that spreadsheet was produced.

I bet not at the time the injections started.

No he didn't, you're typically misrepresenting him.
He said it was given to asada and Essendon didn't destroy anything -i.e all the accusations of destroyed
Evidence are incorrect.

Hird said that he gave the spreadsheet to Robson who then gave it to ASADA, and then followed up with these exact words:
'So it's not Essendon that destroyed anything'

Robbo then said that that was a big accusation and hird replied with' it's a fact'.

I wonder if, and hope its not the case, we do have one. And we're keeping the ace up the sleeve until the point of utmost need. Would hate to think we are playing a high stakes game of chicken to show our strength

Anyways I don't think it matters because of all the evidence of Essendon purchasing TB4 and it being delivered in huge quantities to the club. I don't think supplying a single document that says one drug of the cocktail they took is a sufficient argument. The reality is if the club gave them all legal drugs they would know what it was and be able to real of the names of the drugs easily. Its fishy they don't know.

rubbish. Find a quote where he said they destroyed the evidence
Ha!.
I watched it you numpty and you said you haven't!.
He said "We" as in it wasn't us that destroyed the baby formula spreadsheet evidence it was Asada that did and that's a fact!.
Jesus how can you claim anything when you've never seen the ****ing show!.

Robbo stated that that was a big accusation.
Hird replied that it was a fact.

Key word you need to understand in that exchange is 'accusation'.

Hird didn't just agree that he 'accuses' ASADA, he stated it was a fact.
sigh.
Just watched it again.
Whately asks if there are records.
Hird says there is a spreadsheet. It was given to ASADA by Robson and was never destroyed by EFC
Robbo says thats quite an accusation
Hird says its truth.

Long bow to draw to say Hird accuses ASADA of destroying evidence.
He says they have the spreadsheet. for whatever that is worth

EFC destroyed the evidence

Then made up spread sheets and gave it to asada

Probably sometime after the age investigative journalist told dank tb4 is banned.

"That's shocking"
I don't think thymo modulin was ever used. Just part of the big cover up when they realized TB4 was banned and Dank had slipped up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Gameday - WADA v AFL360 (EFC)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back